Photo

v2.5 in open beta - it's time to get things moving :)

22 replies to this topic

#16 Madieron

Madieron
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:25 AM

I was asking if anyone got Gog.com version to know if they have access to the 2.5 BETA

#17 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

I was asking if anyone got Gog.com version to know if they have access to the 2.5 BETA

I have gog versions of all of the games but SoD. I have only checked for bgee, but it was not version 2.5.x...

#18 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6364 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:06 AM

I have only checked for bgee, but it was not version 2.5.x...

But it was 2.3.67.2 or something to that effect, was it not ?
The v2.5...'s are upcoming beta's that are likely to be there at some point.
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#19 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

Edit

But it was 2.3.67.2 or something to that effect, was it not ?
The v2.5...'s are upcoming beta's that are likely to be there at some point.

Yup..

https://forums.beamd...5-update-beta#1

Edited by Grammarsalad, 05 December 2017 - 12:20 PM.

#20 Cahir

Cahir
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

I have noticed a new project on K4thos' github called Ikemen Plus, but it seems it's not related to EET at all: http://mugenguild.co...s-181972.0.html

I fear that K4thos may have lost interest in developing EET, unless he is mastering .lua code for some special features in the future.

Then they summoned me over to join in with them
To the dance of the dead
Into the circle of fire I followed them
Into the middle I was led

#21 AWizardDidIt

AWizardDidIt
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:18 AM

I wouldn't worry about it. IIRC IWD-in-EET is essentially already done, he was just waiting to see if there were any code changes in the 2.5 patch that would break anything before releasing it. Assuming nothing broke, it should be pretty simple to just push it as 1.0 and go and finally K4thos will be free of this huge project he undertook :p

#22 cow3000

cow3000
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:03 PM

I can't wait any longer. I am dying inside. Please release it. I haven't played baldur's gate since 2003, playing IWD in Baldur's gate is just omg, can't wait. I'm waiting for this with bated breath.  

#23 fluent

fluent
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

Hey. Just wanted to say that I found the EET mod recently after wanting to start an "epic" Baldur's Gate Saga Let's Play on my YouTube channel. Really love the mod so far as well as SCS and the others I've been using, so thanks for taking the time to make them!

Hoping EET-for-IWD comes soon! Also hoping that it can somehow be added to an EET game already in progress.  :love:

Good luck with the mods! If you need anything feel free to message me or hit me up on YouTube. Peace.

- Fluent

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users