Help with cone projectile speed and animation

Ulb

So I'm trying to build a 'multi-shot' arrow projectile and I've encountered a few road blocks with which some of the more knowledgeable people here are hopefully able to help me with.

Problem 1: I can't seem to change the actual payload's speed.

Changing the speed in the .pro header will only speed up the animation (using one of the hard coded animation effects) but the payload itself will always hit at the same time no matter the speed set.

I also tried using a different explosion projectile in the 'area effect info' with higher speed rates but that doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever.

Lastly I tried different Explosion Frequency settings but that also didn't help with the payload speed.

Problem 2: I can't seem to create a proper animation when using the 'custom' explosion effect instead of a hard coded one.

For example, using the arrow.bam will just fill the cone area with rotating arrows but won't move them forward in the casting direction.

I don't have a particular need the use an actual cone aoe animation via the custom animation setting. If there was a way to make the projectile still use the normal 'single target' animation, I could easily build a fitting animation myself since the intended cone width is rather small anyway.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Bumping this since I'm still not too happy with my current implementation.

Currently I use an invisible cone projectile and have a spell cast at each target. The spell in return sends a 'blank' sped up arrow projectile at each target to simulate the multishot.

Since the first projectile has to hit before the spell can be fired there is obviously always a dissynchronisation between the two.

Another issue I have is that the projectile only checks the main target's weapon immunity, so secondary target's immunities get ignored.