Is this still going?

Celestyn

Just wondering if there's any new progress on this mod?

Just been a while since there's been an update :) Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

Just been a while since there's been an update :party: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...

I really hope that the project isn't abondoned :)

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

I don't know... maybe the email is in his profile or something?

Yeah >.>

<.<

Haer"dalis is worth it. v.v

let's broadcast this message: Attention we want Haer'Dalis finish'd naaaaooow. lol.

but honestly.... maybe picking up the work, if someone dropped it, isn't such a bad idea, the mod can have more than one author!

go Kania Blade!

tho the first author had to agree on this...

tho the first author had to agree on this...

That's the main question for me. And if JPS agrees, I'd love to get what is already written so that I can catch the style. :rolleyes:

What if JPS never does anything but, for whatever reason, doesn't relinquish the project. Does that mean that no-one else can do it? Even if they start from scratch?

I'm hoping he'll have the good grace to say SOMETHING here so we can know where all this stands. Has anyone heard from him via email or something? Maybe a fellow modder knows something???

Archived