Photo

Questions about Sarah romance (spoilers!)

7 replies to this topic

#1 vapor

vapor
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

I am a little obsessed with Sarah and have to see the romance through completion! I finished SoA and the last quest she had was her uncle needing a potion. We met her mom, they made up, and we went on our way. Now, in ToB, she starts a conversation mentioning that she is dealing with her mother's death, or something along those lines, and I was taken aback. When did that happen? Did I miss part of her quest line in SoA? Can someone let me know what happened?

Secondly, sometimes when speaking with her, I will have the dialog option of "Sarah, I love you and want to share that with you" or something to that effect. No matter where I say it, whether it be the heart of Athkala or the Umar Hills, or now, the North Forest (ToB) she always replies with "...perhaps someplace and sometime more suiting." When and where is that? Does it have to be in SoA? I might have to start a new game all over again in that case.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

#2 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2758 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

Hi. :)

Looks like her ToB "quest" didn't trigger properly in ToB. Not sure why.

As for the latter issue, she prefers to be out of the city but if it's still not working then something else might have gone wrong in your game.

-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#3 vapor

vapor
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

Hmm, did I miss a lot of her content? Was the quest with her mother dying very long and did I miss much important? I don't really want to start over, because my next play through is going to be super evil, and obviously, she isn't going to go for that. I suppose as long as they can still have a "...and they live happily ever after" ending, then it will be ok ;-)

Anyway, great mod, thank you very much for your efforts!

Edited by vapor, 19 January 2014 - 12:43 PM.

#4 LiellaMod

LiellaMod
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

Just wanted to add my voice into this thread - a great mod indeed and great effort on the authors part! :)

#5 BGplayer

BGplayer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Does this mod work with BG2EE? Doesn't look like it, but thought I would ask....

#6 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2758 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

It does! I was lame and never uploaded it.

http://forums.gibber...showtopic=26145

-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#7 BGplayer

BGplayer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

I don't see the Command file when I extract... I created the WeiDU, but can not seem to get it installed. Any tips?

#8 BGplayer

BGplayer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

Sorry... MacOSX

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users