Are we there yet?

jester

So to the shivering cold of the tentowns it is again, ey? I can see you already have a beachhead at Targos, By finished you mean they are accepted as a concept or completely finished with banters, LTs and all?

Three cheers to you for doing this.

This is still accurate reflection of my progress:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=7056

So, basically, Phase I (NPC-NPC banter and Friendship sequences) are in the "Now, let's test/polish it" stage, and I am going to start working on that and Pahse II.

Romances are a thing that I want feedback from tester on: Basically right now there are flirty options and romance triggers build in in pretty much every NPC's sequence, though at least two I view as "that's as far as it goes". But I want to make sure that testers are in sink with me on who is the best romanceable char from what they see in the game in Friendship paths.

Um... I think this will actually make me *play* the copy of IWD2 I own instead of letting it dry rot...

Plus, I really, really, want the drow to be romanceable. This has no basis on anything involving your mod, since I have no knowledge on what you have planned. This also has no basis on my obsession with drow. Nope, none at all.

In all seriousness, this mod really does seem like it would be worth waiting for. I'll have to dig out my old copy of IWD2 now....

Well, the only drow I have is one of the "On-Hold" NPCs. Please, feel free to voice your support for him if you like the idea in the Poll/thread, to give me incentive to prioratize him. :)

EDIT: The poll is hidden for now, as it seems we have a bit of a glitch in forum's software.

Um... I think this will actually make me *play* the copy of IWD2 I own instead of letting it dry rot...

Same! I now have a good excuse to dig it out. squee.jpg

Plus, I really, really, want the drow to be romanceable. This has no basis on anything involving your mod, since I have no knowledge on what you have planned. This also has no basis on my obsession with drow. Nope, none at all.

Indeed. I echo this sentiment. biggrin.gif

In all seriousness, this mod really does seem like it would be worth waiting for. I'll have to dig out my old copy of IWD2 now....

I'm reinstalling my copy as I type this. :p

You know, to get back into it. :p

Thank you, it's always nice to see the expressions of interest. :p It might be a wee bit too early to dust off IWD2 CDs, but it is going much better than I have expected.

Indeed. I echo this sentiment.

As it stands now, if I will be doing the second romance for each gender, he will be. I found a romantic story-line for him that is not sacharine and in a way whickedly amusing. Now, the second male PC romance is still a question mark.

Which two guys were you going to make romanceable? I know you were originally thinking of Diriel and Jaemal. It sounds like Diriel is out and Riz is in. How about Jaemal? Is he still a contender? I don't want my poor paladin to be lonely. And Jaemal is intriguing.

Yes, it feels that Rizdaer is more of a universal evil-ish option than Diriel, so I'll run him as the second romance. Besides, there had not been a romanceable drow around since Solaufein. Unless the grass-root movement in favor of Nikosh romance will manifest itself. Jaemal is the first.

It's worse for girls. Peony in banters comes accross as girlish, but then again, it's not like that stops people from liking Imoen's Romance.

stop that...

must - remain - focused - on - BG1 - NPC....

there is no Icewind Dale, Only Baldurs Gate - there is no Icewind Dale, Only Baldurs Gate - there is no Icewind Dale, Only Baldurs Gate -

pay no attention to the unopened Icewind Dale - The Ultimate Compendium package sitting on the top shelf hidden behind the boxes -

*pant pant pant* OK, I'm ok. Just really, really looking forward to new materials to explore, especially your authorship!

(probably the wrong place to post this - please meove or delete as you see fit :))

Archived