Just one opinion

Sergio

Thank you Demiurgus. But wouldn't it be better if you could get it right after the transition Soa --> TOB? I find it hard to believe that irenicus won't be wearing it ;) - although if one thinks that you got robbed by Shadow thieves on the transition from Bg1 to bg2, it would work :p

Am I wrong thinking that I shouldn't install the "upgrade components" from any mod?

Right now I noticed that even rogue rebalancing has a component that makes you able to upgrade some items in the game. I should neglect it, am I wrong?

Am I wrong thinking that I shouldn't install the "upgrade components" from any mod?

It won't break anything. For more consisteny in your game, install patching components of IR after any item mods.

It won't break anything. For more consisteny in your game, install patching components of IR after any item mods.

;)

Thanks.

I've got a question to ask. I saw that there are simply too many +1\2\3 weapons, and I find hard to believe that everyone in ToB is able to hit you, especially considering the fact that one of the good rewards in hell concerns immunity to +1 weapons and less.

Is there a chance you could take a look at this? It is "annoying" that the +2 constitution is always better.

All moderately serious ToB opponents come with +2 weapons or higher. There's not much that can be done here, short of raising the immunity from +1 to +2 - where once again it would only be either useless or imbalanced.

You have some mooks with normal weapons on the road to Yaga-Shura's temple afair. Also, it makes you immune to Umber Hulks and (if I'm not mistaken) Myconids, that's useful in Sendai's enclave. Also maybe to some lesser salamanders.

But yeah, normal and +1 weapons have any weight in BG1 only, not in ToB.

One thing I've noticed is that vanilla Protection from Magical Weapons prohibits caster from applying Protection from Normal Weapons as well. Here you have it innate, so if your protagonist was either sorc\wizard, you could avoid that restriction (save for the thought that any PC wizard or sorcerer used PfNW like what, once throughout his entire career?).

Demi revised PfMW in SR though, so now it won't prohibit casting PfNW as well (well, I'm pretty sure I've read something like this other day >,>), so the best this hell trial offers now is one saved spell slot when you somehow face Umber Hulks in melee. Or if it works on salamanders as well, for tanking those annoying adds on Abazigal.

Also, I'm almost sure that some demons and devas in vanilla or relatively unmodded game had +1 weapons, but today probably that won't be the case as well.

Tbh imo the whole point of that trial was to give player a feeling that he's a magical creature now without breaking too much of the mechanics <.<

All moderately serious ToB opponents come with +2 weapons or higher. There's not much that can be done here, short of raising the immunity from +1 to +2 - where once again it would only be either useless or imbalanced.

I understand you. But I find it hard to believe that everyone inside Saradush have a weapon to damage my bhaalspawn - at that point one should be a force to be reckoned with.

I understand that in Watcher's keep there are stuff supposed to damage demigods, but I find frankly hard to believe that just everyone at that point is able to even kill you.

I know that ToB suggests that some thing were done so hastily that the developers never even gave a thought to them, like the army that sendai sends you on which everyone has a good weapon. Still I would imagine that the first 3\4 of the army you are going to face would be lackeys, people that are considered meatshield and not able even to harm you.

I still think that charname won the fucking game because he had power word:reload. If he didn't have that one, there is nothing really that could made me think "he is a bhaalspawn and has the strenght to show you so"

Archived