Bugs/Issues & Hotfixes for SR V3

Demivrgvs

Break Enchantment

A dire charmed NPC don't lose the swirling circle above his head when Break Enchantment is applied.
Afaik a dire charmed character shouldn't have any swirling circle above his head in the first place! Am I wrong? Are you talking about vanilla's animation used for Hold-like spells?

Break Enchantment

A dire charmed NPC don't lose the swirling circle above his head when Break Enchantment is applied.
Afaik a dire charmed character shouldn't have any swirling circle above his head in the first place! Am I wrong? Are you talking about vanilla's animation used for Hold-like spells?

Yep, a greater doppelganger dire charmed my PC in Durlags Tower, and Imoen used Break Enchantment (nice spell) to free her. I did a check and to me it seemed like the animation came from dire charm...

Break Enchantment

He might be referring to the Confusion animation (BE doesn't remove that IIRC).

Break Enchantment

He might be referring to the Confusion animation (BE doesn't remove that IIRC).
Ahh, nice guess, I'll look into it then, thanks.
spellstrike doesn't seem to do anything in my game with spell revisions and other mods installed. Any idea what the problem might be?
I'm not at home, but I'll look into it as soon as I get back. That being said, I find it unlikely because I haven't touched the spell since ages and it always worked. If it is caused by another mod I'll have to know which mods you have installed.
spellstrike doesn't seem to do anything in my game with spell revisions and other mods installed. Any idea what the problem might be?
I'm not at home, but I'll look into it as soon as I get back. That being said, I find it unlikely because I haven't touched the spell since ages and it always worked. If it is caused by another mod I'll have to know which mods you have installed.

I was able to reproduce this bug and the staff of the magi bug I posted in the IR forum in a clean install with just the fix pack, IR and SR

I was able to reproduce this bug and the staff of the magi bug I posted in the IR forum in a clean install with just the fix pack, IR and SR
Before going to work this morning I managed to look into it and fix your issue with SotM (the fix is available here). I still have to test Spellstrike instead. Note that testing it against any non-hostile target won't work because it now uses a "friendly" projectile. Anyway, I'll let you know.

ok thanks. It seems that I was wrong about spellsrike not working at all. However, the reason I originally thought this is because Kangaxx was not able to dispel my protection from magic scroll with spellstrike, so there may still be an issue there.

Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer/SCRX41.itm/SPWI975.spl bug. SR/TDD conflict

Problem with item SCRX41.ITM - a scroll called "Rary's mnemonic Enhancer", from TDD. Its spell cannot be learned(always fails when attempted). The reason is that associated spell SPWI975.SPL was replaced by Spell Revisions 3.1 by a spell "Shapechange Spirit Troll". Apparently some kind of conflict in TDD vs SR. Mods are installed via Big World Project 10.3.

I don't know whether this is a bug or not. I started a game as a druid and now I have Sunscorch and Faerie Fire, both druid spells, twice in my priest scroll. The regular BG-Version and the SR-Version. Can anyone explain this to me?

I don't know whether this is a bug or not. I started a game as a druid and now I have Sunscorch and Faerie Fire, both druid spells, twice in my priest scroll. The regular BG-Version and the SR-Version. Can anyone explain this to me?
I'm not sure I understand. You get those spells twice on a scroll? What do you mean? Btw, there's no regular BG-version of those spells, they are both added by either SR or another mod.

Edit: I didn't noticed it, but you have used the unpinned topic for the outdated SR V3, is it intentional?

Uh sorry, my mistake, of course I'm using 3.1. Well, I have 2 versions of Sunscorch in my priest scroll and the same problem with Faerie Fire. But the problem is solved. Thank you. Because of your advice, that there are no regular spells of them in BG, I could find out, that the other version of Sunscorch and Faerie Faerie is content of "Lost Crossroad Spellpack". :)

Could someone repost the last version of the hotfixes for SR v. 3? As noted in the stickied thread about bugs in v. 3.1, there appear to be some bugs introduced in v. 3.1 over and above those present in v. 3 + hotfixes - odd given the documentation for the update.

Archived