Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

As I march (or occasionally limp) onward towards completion of the PC initiated conversations, my mind turns to the next stage in my writing, PC flirts. So that means I'm going to have to retract my head from Aklon's and insert it into the rather more vague head of the PC (much less messy than it sounds).

This thread is for all you forum goers to make suggestions or requests for the PC's flirting with Aklon. Even though I've finished Aklon's flirts, I'll be going back over them later, so I'll also take any suggestions for Aklon flirting or PC initiated chatter here too.

Remember, those of you who haven't perused the website, that flirting (of a sort) will be ON whilst in the Underdark, so if your PC has ever wanted to do a bit of Drow RPing.... :D

I don't suppose the PC would know about the sequin thong yet, huh? :D

One that I always would like to see, in the early stages, is a kiss on the cheek. The PC runs up to Aklon and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Of course, there's always the requisite squeezing in appropriate (or not so appropraite) places.

Of course, there's some of Kelsey's TOB flirts that are really :D But then, I guess you don't want to be a copy cat, huh? :D

One I suggested for Cailean, but I don't know if it's going to be included, is a romantic game of tag. It would probably need to take place outside, though. And with Aklon, it probably wouldn't be too fair, given his enhanced rate of movement.

For some reason my home internet has graciously decided that I will be unable to post to G3 from it. How nice it is. So here's all my repsonses at once.....

Charname could brush a runaway lock of hair from Aklon's cheek. Or she could untie his ponytail.
I never thought of untieing his ponytail. And I've been trying to account for a "mischevious" CHARNAME. See what happens when you don't pay attention? :D

So biting is allowable? How about hickeys?

Go for your freckle. Of course, Aklon may not be in any shape to give much response after all that damage. :D

Pinching and wrestling is in order.

I'd also like an exchange at night. One drags off the other so the two of them are alone under the stars talking about nothing and relaxing in the dark calm. Something like that. 

Doable. Very doable. *jots down on list* :D

I don't suppose the PC would know about the sequin thong yet, huh? 

Ah, well that depends.....

One that I always would like to see, in the early stages, is a kiss on the cheek. The PC runs up to Aklon and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

That's certainly on the list. :D

Of course, there's always the requisite squeezing in appropriate (or not so appropraite) places.

Of course, there's some of Kelsey's TOB flirts that are really  But then, I guess you don't want to be a copy cat, huh? 

weeeeeell..... not too much. There's bound to be some sameyness. :D

One I suggested for Cailean, but I don't know if it's going to be included, is a romantic game of tag. It would probably need to take place outside, though. And with Aklon, it probably wouldn't be too fair, given his enhanced rate of movement.
Heheh, actually this was one of my very first ideas, months ago when I thought the writing would only take a few weeks ( :D ). As for an unfair advantage.... well, you did want him to catch you, right? :D

It also occurs to me that I haven't put out any sample stuff in a while, so now, a couple of example flirts from Aklon's current stocks... Feel free to post any comments or further suggestions. :D

Example 1 (A firt with options)

(Abruptly, you feel a gentle touch on the inside of your elbow)

(It is Aklon, running his fingers down your forearm, seeking your hand. Finding it, Aklon entwines his fingers with yours, giving your hand a squeeze. Only now does Aklon turn his smiling face toward you and open his mouth to speak.)

PC:

1. [silence him] (option A)

2. [Let him speak] (option B)

Option A

(As your free hand raises, Aklon closes his mouth. He nods and gives your hand another squeeze, turning his gaze back to the road ahead but leaving his hand in yours.) [END]

Option B

Aklon: How fare you, beloved?

PC:

1. [Grin] Most excellently. (option C)

2. I'm alright. (option D)

Option C

Aklon: Then I am content. [END]

Option D

Aklon: Only alright? (Aklon gives your hand another squeeze) Then I shall have to see what I can do to improve that mediocre state, will I not? [END]

Example 2 (A firt with no options)

(You feel the warmth of Aklon's hands upon your shoulders.)

(Almost immediately, you feel his lips alight on the nape of your neck. Aklon traces his lips upward, along your spine, then following your hairline around to your ear.)

(Aklon's tongue reaches out to tickle your earlobe for a moment, before he kisses it once and then withdraws.) [END]

Ooh, how did you know I was thinking of suggesting nape kissing and earlobe kissing!? :D Well I was actually going to suggest that the PC do that, but obviously Aklon thought to do it first. :D Although the PC could do something of a more medium to heavy flirt where she sucks on and lightly(playfully) nips Aklon's earlobe.

I really like the light arm touch and hand squeeze flirt.

Hmm..PC initiated...well in keeping with the earlier talk of Aklon's ponytail, perhaps a hair washing/massage flirt.

Ooh, how did you know I was thinking of suggesting nape kissing and earlobe kissing!? 

Er..... I'm psychic? :D

Well I was actually going to suggest that the PC do that, but obviously Aklon thought to do it first.  Although the PC could do something of a more medium to heavy flirt where she sucks on and lightly(playfully) nips Aklon's earlobe.
Well, turnabout is fair play, after all. Looks like flirts will definately have to be organised light, medium and heavy. :D

I really like the light arm touch and hand squeeze flirt.

[Mr Burns Voice]Eeeeexcellent. [/Mr Burns Voice] And that's just "Repeat 3" in that series of flirts :D

Hmm..PC initiated...well in keeping with the earlier talk of Aklon's ponytail, perhaps a hair washing/massage flirt.
Hair washing... another subject that's escaped my notice. Should be easy to work in.

Why Aklon, you romantic devil you! 

Hmmm, I'm guessing that's a compliment. :D

Oh and I guess you've already thought about including what's becoming standard flirts - bathing, massaging, etc.
Absolutely. They do seem to turn up quite a bit don't they. I'm sure there's a reason for that. :D

Looks and smiles, PC and Aklon initiated, can never be underated IMO. Hmm, perhaps something like the PC finds herself watching Aklon and smiling, the kind of smile after trust and affection are developed that conveys she is glad he is in her world, her life. Aklon sees it perhaps and responds. Of course there could be a range of responses for both characters, perhaps the PC is surprised by being caught and quickly hides her feelings or confidently and warmly meets Aklon's gaze. How does Aklon choose to react though I wonder?!

Just some thoughts!! :rant:

How does Aklon choose to react though I wonder?! 

Well, that's the question isn't it. Have you been nice to him? :rant:

Gaze throwing is a fertile area for flirtation. I'm definately going to go there.

All thoughts are highly appreciated and will be noted down for mental rumination.

You might have ideas for these, but...

I would love to see Aklon get flushed and embarrassed, one of those early getting to know you moments. :rant: And likewise give him a chance to tease the PC in a similar situation.

It's always fun when a cute and playful encounter turns very passionate without much warning, either PC or Aklon-initiated, in a way that's "surprising" to the other.

And... Perhaps if he came up behind the PC and covered your eyes, then proceeded to do something pleasant. :O Any of those 'blind-side flirts are always good.

Also, angry passionate moments are nice. I don't know how often Aklon is likely to get angry, or if that would work in a repeatable flirt, but some sort of forceful, jarring experience would be nice. Ideas: the PC does something light like reaching out to hold his hand and he grabs you and yanks you in for a kiss... :O or he's in a touchy mood and the PC tries to comfort him and he rebukes you words, but then grabs you when you move to leave. So on and so forth, you get the idea.

Hope some of these are of use. :)

Archived