Version 1 is available!

Kulyok

Congratulations Sister V and Kulyok!

I have to say, that even after playtesting through the mod almost 4 times, I still am finding little things, and still enjoying romancing Angelo. :)

(Just yesterday, I got the bored bit for the first time. Remembering the Paulie Walnuts comparison, ginger ale was snorted over my keyboard :) )

Sarevok is alive, Tazok is alive and now, finally, Angelo is alive! :)

I hope, that there is a funny dialogue on this topic (how evil guy always survives) with at least one of them (or with Irenicus from The Longer Road mod). :)

Well, this is what I get for sleeping in; I wake up and my own dang mod is already released! This sounds like an occasion for all those silly emoticons people never use

;);):):)

(This implies that King Tut and the transfigured Jesus approve of the mod. You never know, they might. King Tut was only like fourteen when he died. I bet he would have played video games if they had them)

(and I assume those other guys are worshipping Tut and Jesus, respectively, not the mod itself)

It is also an occasion for singing and dancing

and for those of you who are of legal age

:)

Major thanks are due to:

-the wonderful folks here at G3 for hosting

-Kulyok, who performed the minor task of coding the whole thing

-our intrepid playtesters who went above and beyond the call of duty (that is, all our playtesters went above and beyond; not that we're only thanking the ones who did)

-our portrait and icon artists: wonnimchunha, Amaurea and vilkacis

-everyone who leant us support and encouragement

We hope you enjoy the mod. If you care to, please drop us a line here and let us know what you thought of it! Our only wish is to entertain you :)

Feed me.

And if you got that joke, Happy New Year!

--SV

Edit: Darn you, "no hotlinking," for robbing me of my excellent birthday cake graphic! I had to replace it with something equivalent.

Congratulations Sister V and Kulyok!

I have to say, that even after playtesting through the mod almost 4 times, I still am finding little things, and still enjoying romancing Angelo. ;)

;)

(Just yesterday, I got the bored bit for the first time. Remembering the Paulie Walnuts comparison, ginger ale was snorted over my keyboard :) )

:)

Sarevok is alive, Tazok is alive and now, finally, Angelo is alive!

I hope, that there is a funny dialogue on this topic (how evil guy always survives) with at least one of them (or with Irenicus from The Longer Road mod). :)

;) Come to think of it, it might be pretty disheartening--Gorion and Khalid remaining dead while you're walking around in ToB with Angelo, Sarevok and Irenicus in your party. Death be not proud.

I remember Tazok being kind of a sticking-point at first. "Can we just take him out of the game?" I wanted to know. But yes, rather, they do discuss the subject ;)

Only Semaj to go, now. :)

In the mean time, I guess one could always name one's PC "Semaj"...

Damn you guys/gals are fast and good! I'm downloading him right away and beginning with hopefully my new stable install. This time I hope to finish with Sarah and Angelo (not in the same game obviously!) and let you all know how great they are.

Thanks for all the hard work and for how fast you got it up for us regular peoples to enjoy!

Awesome, congratulations. I was looking forward to this. Luckily, I just installed BG2 after a hiatus.

Come to think of it, it might be pretty disheartening--Gorion and Khalid remaining dead while you're walking around in ToB with Angelo, Sarevok and Irenicus in your party.

But they were Harpers, all the Harpers deserve to be offed. :)

Tutankhamun died at like 17 or so I think. He probably died from teen angst, no one understands the boy king, poor Tut.

:) Thanks, all! and/or you are very welcome

This time I hope to finish with Sarah and Angelo (not in the same game obviously!)

I knew I forgot someone in my crossmod poll! Playing both of them may not be a futile endeavor for long.

I'll be honest - if you asked me which Baldur's Gate background character I never expected to see an NPC mod for, Angelo would have been pretty close to the top of the list.

It's probably about time I explained myself: I've always had an odd fascination with minor villains (which is pretty clear in the fanfic linked in my sig). In one of Angelo's talks, he implies that Semaj had a hand in causing <CHARNAME>'s Bhaalspawn dreams in BG1; which is stretching, but it was (for some reason) the impression I had when I first played the game. I was, like, twelve years old, so.

Guest DeepOutside

Big congratulations from one of guests! Lurking at your forum was a great fun, I am really looking forward to playing your mod, which I gonna start tomorrow. Stay creative, you're evidently extremely good at it!

Now, where can I find that Algernon's Wrath mod..

Here's some candy for you: graveofthefirefliesfruilh1.jpg

Thanks, you rock!

Archived