DANGER! -Norton Utilities now listing G3 as unsafe with a virus threat!

As of tonight, 5/14/10, Norton Utilities has flagged G3 as unsafe, saying that there is a trojan virus under the following download:

www.gibberlings3.net/downloads/item_rev-v2.exe

Be careful everyone! I hope that the site administrators will address this issue QUICKLY!

(sigh) This again. It's a false positive.

I don't know which version of weidu was packaged with Item Revisions v2. WeiDU v208 was flagged as a trojan, so we (which is to say I) repackaged the mods that were giving the false positive with a newer version of WeiDU. It's probable that the situation with Items Revision v2 is the same. Since Items Revision is currently out in v3, I'm unsure why Norton is complaining about it now. Perhaps their definitions need updating.

Yes, same old false positive. v2 is the most recent version of IR. v3 will be a big content update sometime in the future. In the mean time, we could probably update the copy of WeiDU in the Windows v2 package.

Edit: And updated. Make sure to download the file from the gibberlings3.net address, as the IEGMC mirrors will probably be sticking with the old v2.

Archived