So, which one?

Domi

Which Romance (if any) proved to be 'yours'?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I've been doing a Let's Play of the NPC mod, with a focus on the romance. (I'm using the girdle of masculinity/femininity to cheat my way into a romance with a girl in addition to romancing the guys) Dynaheir was initially ahead in the vote until we actually met her, then the scales tipped toward Branwen. I had to eliminate Shar-Teel from the vote because her requirements conflict so much with all the other LIs.

Ajantis so far has an unfair advantage in that he has a big headstart on the other two in terms of time spent with the party.

Had a question so thought I might as well just post it here while I vote instead of making a new thread.

I've looked around and can't figure out how exactly to check the romance variables for all the npc's as they seem to be coded differently.

Specifically looking to see where Branwen stands.

Edit: using original BGT

Thanks for any help and double thanks for this mod guys and girls!

Edited by Raylin
46 minutes ago, Raylin said:

I've looked around and can't figure out how exactly to check the romance variables for all the npc's as they seem to be coded differently.

Specifically looking to see where Branwen stands.

For ease off access, you open up the games save with a save editor like EEKeeper, you then check the Global Variables, aka this screen:

https://us.v-cdn.net/5019558/uploads/editor/bp/au3e5dqy26eu.jpg

Edited by Jarno Mikkola