G3 Anniversary v10 Now Available

2 replies to this topic

#1 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9684 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:03 AM

The celebration rolls on with an entirely appropriate update to the G3 Anniversary mod, which was created by the resident modders on the site's first anniversary as a way to thank our wonderful community. It features one long (and admittedly somewhat silly) quest that can be initiated by speaking a Drini, a half-elf in the Copper Coronet. The new version has been updated for EET compatibility and fixes some longstanding bugs with the events at the Sea's Bounty.

v10 Changelog

• Fixed errors in the Corradun sequence in the Sea's Bounty
  • EET compatibility

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#2 Brokenkatana

Brokenkatana
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

I think the tisunpack still needs to be updated on the mac version. I got this error /bin/sh: g3anniversary/tiz/osx/tisunpack: Bad CPU type in executable. I swapped out the tisunpack with a more recent one and the error went away. Thank you for all the great updates by the way.

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9684 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:33 AM

I think the tisunpack still needs to be updated on the mac version. I got this error /bin/sh: g3anniversary/tiz/osx/tisunpack: Bad CPU type in executable. I swapped out the tisunpack with a more recent one and the error went away. Thank you for all the great updates by the way.

Thanks for letting me know--I've repackaged the OS X version of v10 with an updated tisunpack (same link as OP).

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users