Developped by Grenouillebleue, maintained by Akadis

Download it here:

http://akadis.webou.net/Kim/KimEn.html

Version 1.61

Last updated 21/02/2009

Required:

- Throne of Bhaal

- BG2FixPack (component "Core Fixes")

Thanks to Jastey and Gerry for the proofreading of the German version.

Thanks to Jeneara and Diana for the proofreading of the English version.

NPC for Baldur's Gate II, you can find her near Renald Bloodscalp.

Incredibly beautiful, deliciously sensual... and terribly unnerving. Kim makes a detour to Athkathla. Can you tame her?

Kim can have a romance with male humans, elves or half-elves.

Banters with all Bioware NPCs

A small and a big quest.

Regards,

Xicloing

Has anyone tried this particular Mod?

Is there a forum or inforative sight on Kim thats in english?

1) - Translation - Follow the link to the French Language page, make a note of the heading and relevant info, come out of that site, and "google" your noted information, find the correct google link, then choose the translate option, - voila - information in English. This technique also works for the latest version of the Kiara/Zaiya mod.

2) Experience - I found her to be a humorous npc with plenty of inter-party banter. The romance, however, does not have a "Flirt Option", and I found the ending somewhat inconclusive. Despite this I found the character extremely engaging, ang you really need to think about your responses to her questions, giving this mod a high replayability factor.

1) - Translation - Follow the link to the French Language page, make a note of the heading and relevant info, come out of that site, and "google" your noted information, find the correct google link, then choose the translate option, - voila - information in English. This technique also works for the latest version of the Kiara/Zaiya mod.

2) Experience - I found her to be a humorous npc with plenty of inter-party banter. The romance, however, does not have a "Flirt Option", and I found the ending somewhat inconclusive. Despite this I found the character extremely engaging, and you really need to think about your responses to her questions, giving this mod a high replayability factor.

Guest Dreammirror

Its been awhile so Im working from memory here, but yeah I gave it a run through about 6months ago. Shes a swashbuckler thief (she is a pirate after all). She hails from Baldurs Gate and due to lifes misfortunes ended up as a pirate. She isnt fond of good tooshoes, but is basically good hearted, with engaging conversation and some hard riddles/puzzles. I used the english translations but some of her asides were still in French-so no clue what she was giggling about(probably about how silly Americans are only to speak 1 language). You get her by side with the shadow thieves. Keep a few saves just in case-she is tempramental and you can get on her bad side easy. She had 2 quests (1 near the inn with the playhouse at one point) and the other in the pirate town just outside Spellhold. An enjoyable mod that unfortunity doesnt go into ToB (SoA content only). Personally I had a little more fun with Fade if ya want a sexy thief/romance angle but for variety you could do worse. I cant recall any major bugs, but I also dont recall many interjections with other stock npcs either. I would give her a score of 5/10 -an enjoyable but average npc mod. -Dreammirror

Midnight reviewer

Guest lordfrog

what a waste of time this mod was.she will talk you lots of times and once you start to get the good part after lots of uninteresting talks she will dump you,just like real sluts,it was a punishing mod,I don't know why anyone create something like this.I'll just install fade and give her the same stats.

what a waste of time this mod was.she will talk you lots of times and once you start to get the good part after lots of uninteresting talks she will dump you,just like real sluts,it was a punishing mod,I don't know why anyone create something like this.I'll just install fade and give her the same stats.

Im sorry but thats completely unfair, the Kim mod was never finished and was left in progress, the author of the mod also said parts were missing between the talks that WERE in place which effect the variable the mod checks to decide the outcome of the few final talks.

Archived