Translations Available

For our foreign language guests, we wanted to post a list of G3 mods available in other languages for your convenience.

Czech

BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack,Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

French

BG2 Tweak Pack, eSeries, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Mur'Neth, Oversight, P&P Celestials, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

German

BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

Italian

BG2 Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack

Korean

BG2 Tweak Pack

Polish

BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight

Russian

BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Shards of Ice

Spanish

BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

We have many individuals to thank for the translations of our mods: Adam Stavárek, Baronius, Caswallon, Elgaern the Dragon Slayer, Evendur, Immortality, Jester, Mathrim Cauthon, Neminus, Saiko, and Serdrick. In addition, several groups have also assisted in translations: aerie.ru, Clan DLAN, and Les D'Oghmatiques. (If I've missed anyone or any group, my apologies! Please let me know.)

G3 is always striving to add support for our other languages. If you're interested in translating a G3 mod, feel free. :) If you've never done a translation for a WeiDU mod, we would be more than happy to help you with the process.

I need a French translator for a mod I'm updating (I'm working with the authors and a *real* modder on this :D). The reason is that the mod was already translated into French by the Matrim Cauthon mentioned above (not sure if he's still around) and I have corrected some of the entries in the English .tra file. So the French .tra file should be updated to mirror this. This is low volume work - if you can help out, please PM me - thanks.

Edit: French translator(s) found.

Of course, if anyone wants to help translate this into other languages they're welcome to help too (but at last count there were ~100 text entries so it'd be a lot of work ;)).

Edited by Miloch

Hi guys, I just want to ask somebody who´s native spanish speaker to check my spanish .tra files, if they are translated corectly. If somebody is willing to do it for me, I can send packed .tra files via mail or ICQ, no problem... Thanks ;)

I hope the modder concerned will read this post.

If you have a mod being translated to French by the D'Oghmatiques, do not send anymore queries to Egrevyn. I am now in charge of the whole thing, and you can contact me via e-mail on the adress I use here. If you still do so, you might not receive any response.

Thanks for your understanding :)

Hi guys, I just want to ask somebody who´s native spanish speaker to check my spanish .tra files, if they are translated corectly. If somebody is willing to do it for me, I can send packed .tra files via mail or ICQ, no problem... Thanks :)

Well. Valiant, if you are meaning ToD both Sarevok and I are native spanish speakers, so I guess our translation should be okay :)

Otherwise, if you need help for any other mod, please let us know, we will be glad to be of help :)