Bugs and issues

Wisp

IR appears to be incompatible with the most recent version(s) of SCS which assign BG2 type weapon proficiencies to npc fighters; some part of the SCS general ai improvements strips BG1 style proficiencies ("large sword" etc.) from all fighters (they usually had several...) but IR doesn't appear to account for this and enemies can end up wielding weapons they aren't proficient in.

Edit: Yeah I just checked, the "replacement" column in itemlist.2da is based on the assumption of creatures still having BG1 proficiency, i.e. a 2h sword can replace a long sword

Edit2: I suppose if mode 2 is used you can work around this problem by installing randomizer before SCS, then the SCS macro will give creatures proficiency in their new weapon, but SCS takes a long time to reinstall if you want things randomized for a new game...

Edited by polytope

^ linking to a bug/compatibility issue related to Item Randomizer v7

tl;dr a BG1NPC quest breaks if the "Randomise scrolls" is installed. I tried to have a look at that mod's files but I'm still very much a zero at WeiDU/IE modding, so threw my hands up.

Posting here just in case anyone is familiar with both mods and feels like trying their hand at this one.. 🙂

Hi, in my run with item randomiser I found a duplicate of the mace of disruption. I really can't remember where I got the first copy (it must have been in the Umar Hills dungeon, but can't be certain), and the second copy was dropped by Tolgerias. Indeed, looking at the randomiser debug log I found:

Giving item blun12 to target tolger.fl

I was told to look at override/fl#randomseed.sda and paste the contents here, since it might help in tracking what's wrong, so here it is: 

409c 0000 0000

Is this a bug, or intended? AFAIK the player is supposed to get only one instance of the weapon, but the wiki states that a copy of Ellesime has one equipped. Maybe that's the one I found?

In any case, thanks for the great mod 👍

EDIT: I didn't use any variant of the option "some items are lost", and the randomisation happened at install time.

Edited by gatperdut