Version 3 Buggies

theacefes

Im having an really anoying problem...as soon as my romance with sarah hit 2, sarah and anomen stopped walking normal...when i get them to move,they usually stop on the half way there,same is with atackig,they never even get to walk to their enemy,they just stop walking...i had the same problem in my previous game with tyris flare and jaheira...i also posted that on tyris forum,but noone replied...is there any help here???

hey i think i fixed it,i just uninstaled component "nothing kills romance" from bg2tweaks,and it seems that all is ok now...im gonna test it, to se if i can have a mulitple romance with sarah and anomen or i just killed anomen romance...thanks anyway,i hope i wont have any more problems :)

I tried installing the Sarah Mod (latest version), but after about 18 minutes of running I get a fatal error saying "too many open file"

The only mods currently installed are the wide-screen package and the no-cd patch.

I am running it from the compilation DVD installation (though I still have my original battered and beaten SOA and TOB cd's) on Windows XP.

Is it just me and my old steam-powered laptop?

Guest DragonStar

When I encounter Sarah, her name is "I can't imagine what that is like." That line also is the only thing that displays in the dialog window. Some of her audio lines fire off, and I can select responses, but none of her dialog displays in the window.

When I look at her in the character screen, her name is also "I can't imagine what that is like."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not applied the hotfix, is that required if I did a recent download?

When I encounter Sarah, her name is "I can't imagine what that is like." That line also is the only thing that displays in the dialog window. Some of her audio lines fire off, and I can select responses, but none of her dialog displays in the window.

When I look at her in the character screen, her name is also "I can't imagine what that is like."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not applied the hotfix, is that required if I did a recent download?

This appears to have veen an issue with the order of installing TOB patch and the ease-of-use mods. The romance and character are working now.

Not really a bug but there is a mistake in k#sarahb.tra:

@63 = ~(Sarah glares at you.)~ ~As...you wish, <CHARNAME>. I will not speak again. Let's continue on.~

Sould be:

@63 = ~(Sarah glares at you.) As...you wish, <CHARNAME>. I will not speak again. Let's continue on.~

Archived