HI ! New poster and a Instant fan

New here just wanted to say HI and that after reading about these two I am REALLY! looking forward to them.

Just wondering if you had though of putting in "npc flirts" like the pc version. Something quick would come up on screen. ( I am just going to say she meaning both of them ....well you going to have to play though twice right :p ) instead of the "flirts" and ...ummm other activities always being "pc" instigated.

for early in the romance

" you happen to glance over and catch a flirtatious smile your eyes lock for a moment and you continue on your way"

later in the romance

she could come put her arms around you as she walked

(Indra could havea "tail" flirt of some kind :D )

Holds your hand

Gives you a kiss

comes up and tries to ummmm :D "convince" :) <charname> its time to take a "break" away from the party in that secluded spot over there......

Edit ( you also could have somthing where after your choose to rest in an in somthing triggers a coversation before the "rest" animation comes up where she comes up and well......(see above :) )

(disclaimer I have NO modding experience so I don't know if this is possible or not so if its way to complicated or not possible sorry :) )

Have the flirts actually affect the relationship. For example the more affection you are to her the closer you become and the more affectionate she is to you. It could also open more different types of flirts. ( I am a total romantic and totally affectionate person in real life (there can never be to much affection) and hence tend to be the same in Role Playing.)

I hope you don't mind this new guy spoting off all these Ideas at you but when I saw your work I became inspiered and a instant fan I already can't wait.

hmmm did i mention tail flirts would be good :D:D

Archived