Angelo / Sola conflicts?

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

I just entered the underdark and was considering picking up everyones favorite dark elf. I haven't played that particular mod in several years so I suspect some things may have changed and I'm feeling mildly interested to give it another go. Two questions... first anyone ever have any issues with installing sola's mod at this point in the game and/or causing any issues with Angelo? Second.... I was curious if there any crossmod romance conflict between the two?

while I'm here I have to say kudos again on this mod, I haven't made it this far in the game without losing interest in like five years probably. Angelo cracks me up, I feel like my PC should be saying "where have you been all my life?" ;)

Thanks again, Ilyena ;) Angelo has no cross-mod content with Solaufein(sp?). He does, however, have a generic talk where he gripes about what he sees as Sola's interest in the PC, whether or not the Sola mod is installed. Amusingly enough because of a bug, the talk triggers for males too (which linked up interestingly with the bisexual aspect of the Sola mod). That issue might have been fixed in the most recent version though.

I just entered the underdark and was considering picking up everyones favorite dark elf. I haven't played that particular mod in several years so I suspect some things may have changed and I'm feeling mildly interested to give it another go. Two questions... first anyone ever have any issues with installing sola's mod at this point in the game and/or causing any issues with Angelo? Second.... I was curious if there any crossmod romance conflict between the two?

while I'm here I have to say kudos again on this mod, I haven't made it this far in the game without losing interest in like five years probably. Angelo cracks me up, I feel like my PC should be saying "where have you been all my life?" ;)

Archived