2nd quest ?

Guest h_parsons

I thought that Angelo had already been arrested in your game? After you free him from the prison in the government district, you should be told where to go next. After that quest is over, there is a brief encounter that triggers a few hours later (no matter where you are), but that's it for SoA.

how do you get the second quest to start i have been to the government district and walked around for a bit but noone every approached me?

thanks

Guest h_parsons

yeah he has and i already picked him up from where they took him is that the encounter in the government district? if so could u point me in the direction of where to go because i cant remember what happened, also i think that he got arrested before the encounter in windspear hills so is that supposed to happen?

thanks

Hmm, it really shouldn't be triggering before the Windspear Hills, but assuming it's proceeding normally, you should go the bridge district next. The person who freed Angelo from jail gave you instructions, right? You're looking for a "small white friend" that wasn't there before.

yeah he has and i already picked him up from where they took him is that the encounter in the government district? if so could u point me in the direction of where to go because i cant remember what happened, also i think that he got arrested before the encounter in windspear hills so is that supposed to happen?

thanks

Guest h_parsons

yeah i found the journal entry and figured it out thanks though. if you were wondering angelo got arrested right after i had to fight the bounty hunters in the docks and then i got him out, then i did the windspear encounter fun mod by the way.

Archived