Outstanding bugs

Baldurdash is now a protected (not publicly accessible) forum at SHS, unfortunately.

Fixed - fixpackers should now be able to see the Baldurdash forum. If someone who should be able to for some reason doesn't see it - let me know, and I'll set it up asap. :)

Also, if someone had funky permission masks to begin with, it's a possibility that I might have overridden that, since I queried the database directly instead of using the AdminCP to fix permissions (much faster). Let me know if that's the case.

Some of Anomen's romance interactions would occur even if the romance was terminated
Maybe you mean with this what I spotted in BANOMEN.dlg, but I'll report nonethless:

If the protagonist reluctantly follows Anomen to his love night confession and then declines (politely) that she does not want to spend the night with him, AnomenRomanceActive is not set to 3, leading to the case that Anomen starts calling her my love nonethless and the PC gets the "committed" LT with RA = 1

This is the state I am referring to in BANOMEN.dlg:

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 437 // from: 436.1 431.2 429.3

SAY #35876 /* ~Wie Ihr wünscht, werte Dame. Vielleicht ist dies der falsche Zeitpunkt, oder ... vielleicht fühlt Ihr nicht das Gleiche wie ich. Ich wünsche jetzt noch keine Antwort. Ich bin zufrieden damit, an Eurer Seite bleiben zu dürfen, als Gefolgsmann und Begleiter.~ */

IF ~~ THEN DO ~RestParty()~ EXIT //should include SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3)

END

Edited by jastey

(I can't edit my above post. Yes, I should have started a new thread instead of clustering this one.).

Actually, what I noticed is the following: AnomenRomanceActive is set to "2" the first LT after the accolade!

LG Anomen:

IF WEIGHT #20 ~Global("AnomenMatch","GLOBAL",1)

Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",28)

Global("AnomenIsKnight","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN BEGIN 400 // from:

SAY #35781 /* ~Ein glorreicher Tag, werte Dame! Ich habe meinen Traum verwirklicht, und viel davon habe ich Eurer Hilfe und Eurem Beistand zu verdanken! Ich bin Euch sehr dankbar.~ [ANOMEN87] */

IF ~~ THEN REPLY #35782 /* ~Danke ... Ich habe gerne geholfen.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ GOTO 401

IF ~~ THEN REPLY #35783 /* ~Ich hatte nichts damit zu tun, Anomen. Ihr habt Euch schon bewiesen, lange bevor ich kam.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ GOTO 406

IF ~~ THEN REPLY #35784 /* ~Ihr scheint sehr zufrieden mit Euch zu sein.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ GOTO 407

IF ~~ THEN REPLY #35785 /* ~Schön für Euch ... Jetzt müssen wir aufbrechen.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ GOTO 408

END

CN Anomen:

IF WEIGHT #15 ~Global("AnomenMatch","GLOBAL",1)

Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",28)

Global("AnomenIsNotKnight","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN BEGIN 323 // from:

SAY #35596 /* ~Ich habe über Sir Ryan und den Orden nachgedacht und mich entschieden, mich ihrer zu entledigen. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich soviel Zeit meines Lebens an solche ignoranten Narren verschleudert habe!~ [ANOMEN82] */

IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ GOTO 324

END

Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I didn't know that. That's unfair! Tricky old snob, my PC always thought she has a chance to actually decide that for herself!

Considering this my above post is obsolete... But for the romance conflict I planned in my BGII NPC mod these findings are bad. :)

Edited by jastey

I think it was deliberate, that the PC's refusal or acceptance of Anomen's intimate advances had no bearing on their commitment.

As for the romance going committed first LT after passing the test, that's news to me! And inconvenient for you.

I've got an idea, but I'll post in the German forum.

I am currently having a problem with the Gorf and Mazzy battle. They get into the ring, mazzy fights him till he in unconscious. Gorf finally wakes up and Mazzy continues to knock him unconscious. This even happens if I buy the potion or not. It seems the combat is not resolving. I am using only your fix pack and your tweak pack. Can anyone help?

When you're transported to the pit, Mazzy drops her items but is given a short sword and shield. If you attack Gorf (or anyone) with your bare hands, all you can do is knock them out. You need to equip and use the sword to kill Gorf.

When you're transported to the pit, Mazzy drops her items but is given a short sword and shield. If you attack Gorf (or anyone) with your bare hands, all you can do is knock them out. You need to equip and use the sword to kill Gorf.

Thanks for the tip! Sorry about the post.

*wanders in after a quick search*

Party checks on CN Anomen's first ToB banter with Imoen were missing - Cam: can not find any Imoen-Anomen ToB banters. Other Anomen banters in ToB have party checks AFAICT.

It's the Imoen-init banter that starts with "So. You're part of that Order of the Radiant Heart, right, Anomen?". The CN version does need in-party checks at the end, for Keldorn, Jaheira, Mazzy and Korgan.

*wanders in after a quick search*

Party checks on CN Anomen's first ToB banter with Imoen were missing - Cam: can not find any Imoen-Anomen ToB banters. Other Anomen banters in ToB have party checks AFAICT.

It's the Imoen-init banter that starts with "So. You're part of that Order of the Radiant Heart, right, Anomen?". The CN version does need in-party checks at the end, for Keldorn, Jaheira, Mazzy and Korgan.

Cheers, thanks. :) Also found one other bug here--Anomen has a snotty response after the interjections of Mazzy, Jaheira, and Korgan, but not Keldorn. The interjection/response fits the same pattern, so Keldorn's interjection is now linked back to Anomen as well:

// fix anomen's banter linking to non-present party members
ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER BANOME25 51 ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("Korgan")~ DO 1
ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER BANOME25 51 ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("Mazzy")~ DO 2
ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER BANOME25 51 ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("Jaheira")~ DO 3
ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER BANOME25 51 ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("Keldorn")~ DO 4

// keldorn should link back to one last anomen retort
ALTER_TRANS BKELDO25 // file name
BEGIN 33 END // state number (can be more than one)
BEGIN 0 END // transition number (can be more than one)
BEGIN // list of changes, see below for flags
 EPILOGUE ~EXTERN BANOME25 52~
END