Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

I finished my test run and all the extra content added while I was at it. The biggest changes are to Salomeya, with a goodly amount of romantic interjections added for those who'd brave her romantic track. :p

I would like to take a closer look at Nord's files to 'de-bloody' them and to make sure that Nord's extra bit of the background is not discussed unless the player actually came accross this information.

Other than that, a couple of files are still being looked at by the proof-readers, and after it's done, I will TRA'fy for both the translators and second mass-editing. But the TRAs don't have to be done for this version, so at any rate, I will be packing Beta 2 before the weekend.

Cheers, everyone, and thanks for your patience and support ???

Yay, I finished all the adjustments and texts for Jaemal's second (same-sex) romance track! I just need to re-check the main romance script, because two talks are shifted in the male romance compared to the female romance. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the track will run without a hitch after that. That's the first time I am trying to do two sets of texts practically on one script.

It runs just fine. I am going to do more testing to see that all dialogues come up, and the proper options pop up with the ladies, but I have a good feeling. In the bargain, I corrected a small typo that prevented one of the Jaemal's talks for a female PC from triggering. :)

Archived