Did you know that the larger G3 mods...

the bigg

He said "compatible to each other." I don't see anything in that statement suggesting that G3 mods are incompatible with each other.

But I don't expect you to know (or even to learn) the principles of my more systematic reading approach, so back to the fun!

My apologies. Didn't think - reacted. Bad form. Should have simply allowed it to go unchallenged. Perhaps the poster will visit and get assistance from soomeone here. But I am out. I can't maintain my civility.

For anyone wanting to assist the poster, there are a number of patch actions that appear to overlap; I would start with the VALYG[0-9][0-9].CRE materials vs the DR Ranger spheres code. But I am not wasting my time.

As for the dialogue materials, I would expect install order has a bit to do with it; the .d materials often use direct numerical reference back to existing states without expected COPY_TRANS to ensure compatibility, and ... sorry. Not my problem.

My apologies. Didn't think - reacted. Bad form. Should have simply allowed it to go unchallenged. Perhaps the poster will visit and get assistance from soomeone here. But I am out. I can't maintain my civility.
Careful. At some point, you just end up feeling this way about most of the community.

Your only hope then is that your jokes aren't as lame as mine. ;)

IMO "the frustration of two opposing philosophies of modding" is actually the grudges that are still held by a few oldheads in the Community. Goes back to the good ole days when TeamBG reigned supreme. cmorgan, you weren't there, so you don't know when to walk softly around some topics around some members.

Don't worry, eventually the oldheads die off or start having sex on a regular basis, and soon those days will all be a memory. Ahhh, good times.

IMO "the frustration of two opposing philosophies of modding" is actually the grudges that are still held by a few oldheads in the Community.
I would agree that they are grudges, but the stuff that comes up these days has nothing to do with TeamBG or the community "oldheads."

All that has already long since died off. You're looking at newheads combat now!

Don't worry, eventually the oldheads die off or start having sex on a regular basis, and soon those days will all be a memory.

You know, sometimes having sex on a regular basis(or, indeed, having sex at all), may lead you even into deeper trouble. I thought you should know, being from New York City and all.

But, seriously, low blow here.

Don't worry, eventually the oldheads die off or start having sex on a regular basis, and soon those days will all be a memory.
You know, sometimes having sex on a regular basis(or, indeed, having sex at all), may lead you even into deeper trouble. I thought you should know, being from New York City and all.

But, seriously, low blow here.

I'm sure your use of 'blow ' is not serious.

There's not much difference between the "romantic" image of New York City (60s, 70s and early 80s) and modern-day Moscow. So I know exactly what you're talking about. :)

He said "compatible to each other." I don't see anything in that statement suggesting that G3 mods are incompatible with each other.

But I don't expect you to know (or even to learn) the principles of my more systematic reading approach, so back to the fun!

If B. posts a TLDR-style post that insults G3, he can only expect that people will end up in reading a word out of ten and and filling the remaining nine with even more insults - which is usually a safe bet.

Besides, being surprised that G3 mods are compatible isn't really flattering, either :)

Archived