Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Better late than never, I suppose...

I prefer the masthead, except for that hairdo. I'd prefer either the sultry hairstyle, the tribal hairstyle, or a combination of the two.

The edited sultry photo demonstrates what I don't like about the original; her hands are in the way. Looks like a scene from one of the Naked Gun movies.

I've seen the rest of the portraits on various sites, and haven't liked them enough to actually use them in my game. The only ones I like from the Portrait Portal are of Arnold and Sean Connery, go figure. :D

I've seen that werewolf pic regularly on a Diablo 2 forum. That game has a druid character that can shapeshift into a werebear and/or werewolf. Thus whenever I see that portrait, I think of male characters.

Anyway, I voted masthead.

Jim Carrey as Anomen seems a perfect fit.

The werewolf pic in the portrait gallery is placeholder art--we've got a different pic that we're using for her shapeshifted form. I really need to update the Del website.  :D

urm...grim made an anomen as the policeman in a picture of the village people...i am thinking of editing it, chopping it down, and putting in the override to make anomen wear that for a while...

i can just imagine him singing the N.O.R.H song...hee hee!!! :D:D:D

i am actually very very fond of the one from iron works...the beautiful girl in cleric robes...i actually use that in the regular game, cause i like it more than the mast head...

All told there are three pictures for werewolves, and both are, in my opinion, better than the one we have up.

The other thing is that people can change what they use for Del of course.  The main reason I like the masthead a bit better than the sultry one is that both could be guilty of the "skimpy clothes" forced onto females, but the sultry one moreso.

Sorry doesn't work for me, I've fallen for the sultry Del  :D and I refuse to give her up. Though it is a nice portrait, I was thinking the same thing Cam Del could never be a blonde.  :D

i actually wouldn't mind her being blonde...that's a very very nice portrait...

i actually rather like it...

hmm...maybe i should look thru my large portrait collection... :wink.gif

Archived