Moonlight, Swordfighting, and The Single Adventurer

cmorgan

yeah! or possible not yeah!

"Moonshea" looks very odd to me.

If Moonshae is the plural then you could have a singular Moonshae or a singular Moonsha - if it's like a regular Latin 1st declension noun.

But Moonshea just sounds like Shea Butter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shea_butter (Maybe Our Hero is thinking of silky massages?)

It may well be canon of course, that you reverse the vowels to form the plural but.... I don't know, it nags at me somehow :suspect:

Kath Stonedog

Or, better yet, if I just add "Isles", then it becomes more clear - Moonshea Axes, Moonshea Isles - but not "in Moonshea."

You are spelling it MoonshEA rather than MoonshAE. If that's what you want then it's good - but I can't find -EA in the link you gave.

Oh dear, I know I'm not being clear AND am doing my terrier worrying a tennis ball impression. I'll stop now :suspect:

Kath Stonedog

AHA!

Darn it - you know, that is like spelling Glenkoe...

sorry!

I will recheck the whole thing. For several years, I spelled "Tiasha" and "Tashia" and "Tasha" all meaning the same NPC :suspect:

OK, revisiting the "Morning After" talk for female PCs, to integrate the "aranintimate" materials, and I realized that there was no option except "all or nothing". So, some tweaks and additions, so that players with a shy or "want to go slow" character can make passion = 1, 2, 3, or 4 in level, just by asking what hppened the last night. And a followup for shy-er players. I will need to recheck this to make sure all of the suggestions posted above this post have been taken care of - I have it logged as 'yes', but I think I am working forward from an earlier (already test installed) file on this one.

/* Sparring: The Morning After Extra-Curicular Activity */
IF ~Global("c-aranspar","GLOBAL",5)~ THEN BEGIN a360
 SAY ~[ARAN] Hey, there, sleepyhead... wake up, eh?~
 ++ ~[PC] *yawn* Wh... What...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a361
 + ~Gender(Player2,MALE) !Name("c-aran",Player2)~ + ~[PC] Not now, <PLAYER2>. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a362
 + ~Gender(Player3,MALE) !Name("c-aran",Player3)~ + ~[PC] Not now, <PLAYER3>. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a363
 + ~Gender(Player4,MALE) !Name("c-aran",Player4)~ + ~[PC] Not now, <PLAYER4>. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a364
 + ~Gender(Player5,MALE) !Name("c-aran",Player5)~ + ~[PC] Not now, <PLAYER5>. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a365
 + ~Gender(Player6,MALE) !Name("c-aran",Player6)~ + ~[PC] Not now, <PLAYER6>. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a366
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, stop that. You tired me out. Let me get some more sleep. Just a few more minutes...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a361
 ++ ~[PC] I am awake. And from the feel of things, so are you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a367
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aransexspar","GLOBAL",6)~ + a368
END

IF ~~ a361
 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, m'lady <CHARNAME>, we done took sparrin' to a whole new level.~
 ++ ~[PC] What exactly... happened last night?~ + a2261
 ++ ~[PC] Oh. Well, I am awake, I guess. And from the feel of things, so are you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a367
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Hmmmmm. Warm. I can still feel you. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] Levels. Sparring. (Sit bolt upright suddenly, clutching the blanket close to your chin) We made love.~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 + ~Global("c-heartwarder","GLOBAL",1) !Global("c-aranheartwarder","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I think that particular... prayer... was quite fervent.~ + a986
 + ~Global("c-heartwarder","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranheartwarder","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I think that particular... prayer... was quite fervent.~ + a987
END

IF ~~ a2261
 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, what do you think happened, eh?~
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you? I can't believe we made love.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] I remember lots of kissing, and wrestling about... and then I think you slowed down and just held me.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",1)~ + a2262
 ++ ~[PC] Well, I remember lots of things. My lips feel a little swollen from all the kissing. Your dragon tattoo is interesting. And your hands explored a great deal, and my hands... I think it would have been even better if we had removed more clothing.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",2)~ + a2262
 ++ ~[PC] That dragon tattoo was very interesting. Tracing it with my lips produced some very positive results. But when you began tracing the inside of my thigh with your tongue...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",3)~ + a2262
 ++ ~[PC] Well, I remember lots of things. Your dragon tattoo, for instance. And that curious expression that crossed your face as you moved within me...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a2262
 ++ ~[PC] *blush* A Lady never tells.~ + a2262
END

IF ~~ a2262
 SAY ~[ARAN] Aye. I think you had a mite bit o' fun, an' I know I did. But I suppose it isn't somethin' ladies an' gentlemen talk about indiscreetly, at that. Good thing I be practicin' to be a gentleman.~
 ++ ~[PC] You could shout it to the world, and I would not mind a bit.~ + a2263
 ++ ~[PC] Gods, I think I will not move for a few days... everything hurts.~ + a375 
 ++ ~[PC] Yes. And I do not need to hurry, do I. (Stretch lazily, barely catching the blanket in time to preserve your modesty.)~ + a374  
 ++ ~[PC] I did not plan on this. This may... complicate things. Aran, promise me you will not talk about this with anyone, please?~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] Well, you tired me out. But I am quite disappointed. You need to be taught some things, Aran. I don't think you know how to please me very well.~ + a372
END

IF ~~ a2263
 SAY ~[ARAN] Now, that be a dangerous thing to say to me, eh? Mayhap i will just stand up an' shout it to th' whole o' Faerun...~
 ++ ~[PC] What are you... ARAN! You are naked! (Hide your head under the blankets.)~ + a2265
 ++ ~[PC] Nice show. You could turn around, so I could see the whole... oh my.~ + a2264
 ++ ~[PC] Go on. Shout it. You don't have the guts.~ + a2264
 ++ ~[PC] Get your bare tight little bottom back under these blankets! You are going to catch a chill.~ + a2264
 ++ ~[PC] Don't you dare. No shouting. Breakfast, instead.~ + a385
END

IF ~~ a2264
 SAY ~[ARAN] I'd blighted well shout it to th' world if I could get a good lungfull o' air, but that look in your eye tells me it might be th' last thing I ever do!~
 ++ ~[PC] Quite right. Breakfast.~ + a385
 ++ ~[PC] Coward. Time for breakfast.~ + a385
 ++ ~[PC] ARAN WHITEHAND IS HAVING HIS WILD WAYS WITH ME!~ + a2266
 ++ ~[PC] Oh, gods... No time. We have to hurry. We left the campsite unguarded... we had better get up and get dressed quickly.~ + a380
END

IF ~~ a2265
 SAY ~[ARAN] Right, then, pop that head o' your out o' covers, an' let's be gettin' back to business, eh? I just wanted to see you blush, an' I can't see that when you be all covered over.~
 ++ ~[PC] (Throw back the covers, hiding your face in your hands, but showing him exactly how far your blush has made it down your body.)~ + a2267
 ++ ~[PC] (Speak from under the covers) You owe me a breakfast.~ + a385
 ++ ~[PC] (Throw back the covers, showing him exactly how far your blush has made it down your body.) I... I want more.~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] There is no one here. I am a figment of your imagination.~ + a2268
 ++ ~[PC] I'll take my head out from under here when you are decent.~ + a2269
END

IF ~~ a2266
 SAY ~[ARAN] Blighted hells, keep your voice down, an' quit all that gigglin'! Out, go on, out o' bed, an' let's get back to business before there be naught in th' way o' any privacy at all left a poor lad, eh?~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT 
END

IF ~~ a2267
 SAY ~[ARAN] Sune's Splendor, cover that beautiful sight up before you catch chill an' have to explain yourself gettin' all sick! Besides, you can kill a lad outright wi' erotic glory, an' I want to live to love another day, eh? You wrap up in th' blanket, an' I'll make a run for th' clothes. Ready, set... go!~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT 
END

IF ~~ a2268
 SAY ~[ARAN] For you bein' a figment o' my imagination, these love bites be a little too real!~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT 
END

IF ~~ a2269
 SAY ~[ARAN] Right, then. You will have to wait several lifetimes, eh, on account o' I have it on good authority that I am far from decent even on my best days!~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT 
END

IF ~~ a986
 SAY ~[ARAN] Aye, but... I'd be right disappointed if you were just thinkin' o' servin' your goddess, an' not o' me.~
 ++ ~[PC] Hmmmmm. Too much talk. Warm. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] I worship through creating things of beauty, not through lovemaking. But sometimes, lovemaking becomes much more than just physical interaction.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a380
 ++ ~[PC] I can have both, you know. And it seems my attentions have a very strong effect on you...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a380
 ++ ~[PC] ...and there goes the mood. You know, you can be a completely ignorant idiot. You think I was just doing a temple duty?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a988
END

IF ~~ a987
 SAY ~[ARAN] Aye, true enough. There be many ways to worship Sune, an' I do think this beats paintin', poetry, singin'... wait a minute. I think we done added almost all that in last night, too!~
 ++ ~[PC] I did not plan on this. This may... complicate things. Aran, promise me you will not talk about this with anyone, please?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] No time... we have to hurry. We had better get up and get dressed.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a380
 ++ ~[PC] I do not ordinarily worship in that way, Aran, but you are right. In fact, I think that we need... another try?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] Well, the singing was certainly not polished, and right now, my entire body aches from overexertion. For your penance, fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a378
 ++ ~[PC] My performance was exemplary, but you have a great deal to learn about pleasing a woman.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a372
END

IF ~~ a988
 SAY ~[ARAN] Cyric's Black Heart. I done messed it up again. Look, I didn't mean that th' way it sounded.~
 ++ ~[PC] I did not plan on this. This may... complicate things. Aran, promise me you will not talk about this with anyone, please?~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] No time... we have to hurry. I should not need to explain myself or my faith to you. Obviously, you spent too much time on my exterior, and not enough learning who I really am. Get moving, right now!~ + a373
 ++ ~[PC] What is done is done. I did not explain my faith clearly enough to you. I do not regret last night, but we need to be discreet.~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] On second thought, I think I overreacted. Perhaps I need to make it more clear to you about my passion. In fact, I think that we need... another try?~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] Apology accepted. For your penance, fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~  + a378
 ++ ~[PC] Well, in that case, I think I want to trace that tattoo again. Perhaps this time just with my fingers...~ + a382
END

IF ~~ a362
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed bastard, anyways. You dreamin' o' <PLAYER2> when I was wi' you. That be just wrong.~
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, hey, I was just joking... some men have no sense of humor. Hand me some clothes, because we need to get back to camp!~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Levels. Sparring. (Sit bolt upright suddenly, clutching the blanket close to your chin) We made love.~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... it is you. Aran, get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] If you cannot handle the fact that I might be dreaming of more than one man, then you really do not understand me, Aran.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Oh, Aran. I was awake already, and just did that to get a rise out of you. By the feel of things, it seems to have worked... Hmmmmm. Warm. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a370
END

IF ~~ a363
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed bastard, anyways. You dreamin' o' <PLAYER3> when I was wi' you. That be just wrong.~
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, hey, I was just joking... some men have no sense of humor. Hand me some clothes, because we need to get back to camp!~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... it is you. Aran, get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] If you cannot handle the fact that I might be dreaming of more than one man, then you really do not understand me, Aran.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Oh, Aran. I was awake already, and just did that to get a rise out of you. By the feel of things, it seems to have worked... Hmmmmm. Warm. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a370
END

IF ~~ a364
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed bastard, anyways. You dreamin' o' <PLAYER4> when I was wi' you. That be just wrong.~
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, hey, I was just joking... some men have no sense of humor. Hand me some clothes, because we need to get back to camp!~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Levels. Sparring. (Sit bolt upright suddenly, clutching the blanket close to your chin) We made love.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Oh, Aran. I was awake already, and just did that to get a rise out of you. By the feel of things, it seems to have worked... Hmmmmm. Warm. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a370
END

IF ~~ a365
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed bastard, anyways. You dreamin' o' <PLAYER5> when I was wi' you. That be just wrong.~
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, hey, I was just joking... some men have no sense of humor. Hand me some clothes, because we need to get back to camp!~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Levels. Sparring. (Sit bolt upright suddenly, clutching the blanket close to your chin) We made love.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... it is you. Aran, get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Oh, Aran. I was awake already, and just did that to get a rise out of you. By the feel of things, it seems to have worked... Hmmmmm. Warm. Come back here.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a370
END

IF ~~ a366
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed bastard, anyways. You dreamin' o' <PLAYER6> when I was wi' you. That be just wrong!~
 ++ ~[PC] Hey, hey, I was just joking... some men have no sense of humor. Hand me some clothes, because we need to get back to camp!~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ + a369
 ++ ~[PC] Levels. Sparring. (Sit bolt upright suddenly, clutching the blanket close to your chin) We made love.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a368
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... it is you. Aran, get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly... hand me that, will you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a368
END

IF ~~ a367
 SAY ~[ARAN] Cold hands, cold hands... easy there! We seem to have taken sparrin' to a whole new level.~
 ++ ~[PC] Oh gods... get up. Fast. And get dressed. Where are my clothes? Quickly.. hand me that, will you?~ + a368 // intimate registers in a368
 ++ ~[PC] I think it was several levels. I lost count.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a371
 ++ ~[PC] That, Aran, was not sparring. That was serious lovemaking. And I think with a little more practice, we may redefine the genre.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a371
 ++ ~[PC] Well, you tired me out. But I am quite disappointed. You need to be taught some things, Aran.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a372
 ++ ~[PC] It was nice enough for an evenings's entertainment. Tell anyone it happened, and I will destroy you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a373
 + ~Global("c-heartwarder","GLOBAL",1) !Global("c-aranheartwarder","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I think that particular... prayer... was quite fervent.~ + a986
 + ~Global("c-heartwarder","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranheartwarder","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I think that particular... prayer... was quite fervent.~ + a987
END

IF ~~ a368
 SAY ~[ARAN] Here they be... easy, there! We are grown, consentin' adults. In fact, there was a whole lot o' 'yes' bein' thrown about by both o' us last night, if I remember correctly.~
 ++ ~[PC] This was a mistake.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a372
 ++ ~[PC] Yes. And I do not need to hurry, do I. (Stretch lazily, barely catching the blanket in time to preserve your modesty.)~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a374
 ++ ~[PC] Gods, I think I will not move for a few days... everything hurts.~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a375
 ++ ~[PC] I did not plan on this. This may... complicate things. Aran, promise me you will not talk about this with anyone, please?~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a376
 ++ ~[PC] No time... we have to hurry. I do not need to explain my self to anyone, and I do not want to repeat my orders. Get moving, right now!~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~  + a373
END

IF ~~ a369
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bugger that. That be makin' me into th' joke. I can handle bein' one o' many, but not if you don't give me naught for respect. Next time you want tendin' to, look to some other poor bastard to torture.~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a370
 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, when you be puttin' it that way... HEY! Easy there, that's a tender spot! Perhaps there be a mite o' time more we can spend together...~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a371
 SAY ~[ARAN] Hey, that tickles. Get your tousled head off o' my chest, eh? We had best be movin' along right quick. Spendin' this much time might have been a mistake.~
 ++ ~[PC] Perhaps you are right. Hand me my clothes, and let's get back to business.~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] It was not a mistake. It was a serious miscalculation on your part. You took advantage of me, and if you come close to me again, I shall make you pay.~ + a377
 ++ ~[PC] This - *kiss* - was not - *kiss* -  a mistake.~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] I do not want to get out of bed. Fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~ + a378
END

IF ~~ a372
 SAY ~[ARAN] That's not th' impression I got last night. But you are th' expert, I guess. I know how to keep my mouth shut, when it counts. An' I am trainable, to an extent. Next time, let me know what you want, an' I might just be able to supply it.~
 ++ ~[PC] There will be no next time. Get dressed, and get a move on.~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] '...you are th' expert...' - just what are you implying, Aran?~ + a379
 ++ ~[PC] Look, I am sorry - I didn't mean it that way. But we have to keep our distance from each other. This kind of thing can really interfere with what we are trying to accomplish.~ + a380
 ++ ~[PC] Aran, you know I have feelings for another. I should never have allowed myself to risk damaging that relationship. Promise me you will be discreet... swear it on your life!~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] Come here, silly. I was playing with you. I want some more of that fiery passion!~ + a371
END

IF ~~ a373
 SAY ~[ARAN] Right, understood. Only... can you be movin' over about a foot? On account o' my trousers be somewhere under you, an' I might be needin' them...~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a374
 SAY ~[ARAN] No hurry, but no dawdlin', neither, on account o' we don't have no one guardin' this position an' on th' lookout, eh?~
 ++ ~[PC] Hand me the rest of my clothes, please... yes, that too. No, the strap goes there, not there... OUCH!~ + a381
 ++ ~[PC] What is done is done. But we need to be discreet.~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] On second thought, I think that we need another practice session. In fact, I think that we need one right... oooh...  now... hmmm... see?~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] I do not want to get out of bed. Fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~  + a378
 ++ ~[PC] Well, in that case, I think I want to trace that tattoo again. Perhaps this time just with my fingers...~ + a382
END

IF ~~ a375
 SAY ~[ARAN] I'm right sorry, I am. I think we got a mite carried away, eh? I didn't know... well, I don't regret a moment wi' you, but I never wanted to cause no pain to you.~
 ++ ~[PC] You are sweet, but if I remember correctly it was me who insisted on receiving the full treatment.~ + a380
 ++ ~[PC] It was not a mistake. You took advantage of me, and if you come close to me again, I shall make you pay.~ + a377
 ++ ~[PC] This - *kiss* - was not - *kiss* -  a mistake.~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] Here, rub here, will you, please? Gently...~ + a383
END

IF ~~ a376
 SAY ~[ARAN] That I can do, <CHARNAME>.~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a377
 SAY ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, woman. Get your body off o' me. Bugger that Shar-kissed mouth o' yours, anyways. I didn't do naught you didn't want me to do. If I did, then I'll hand you th' dagger myself, an' I'll explain it to Kelemvor.~
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ a378
 SAY ~[ARAN] Your wish be my command, m'lady. One warm breakfast, comin' up. Be a mite bit o' time, but you stay here an' I'll be back wi' somethin' good.~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a379
 SAY ~[ARAN] That came out all wrong...~
 ++ ~[PC] You bet it did. Get your clothes on, and get out of here. NOW.~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] You are right, I am the expert on my own body, and I am telling you to step up your game. Do you have a problem with that?~ + a384
 ++ ~[PC] Look, this is going all wrong. Let's just get dressed and get back to our travels.~ + a380
END

IF ~~ a380
 SAY ~[ARAN] Aye, true enough. We had better get movin' quickly, on account o' we don't have no one guardin' this position an' on th' lookout, eh?~
 ++ ~[PC] Hand me the rest of my clothes, please... yes, that too. No, the strap goes there, not there... OUCH!~ + a381
 ++ ~[PC] What is done is done. But we need to be discreet.~ + a376
 ++ ~[PC] On second thought, I think that we need another practice session. In fact, I think that we need one right... (oooh)  now... (hmmm) see?~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] I do not want to get out of bed. Fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~ + a378
END

IF ~~ a381
 SAY ~[ARAN] Sorry. That be a mite fun, though.~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a382
 SAY ~[ARAN] Ye Gods an' Solars, you be an assassin what's been sent to kill me! Right then, off wi' that blanket...~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a383
 SAY ~[ARAN] Here?~
 ++ ~[PC] A little lower... lower... hmmmm...~ + a370
 ++ ~[PC] Yes, just gently. So, what would you like to have for breakfast?~ + a385
 ++ ~[PC] Here, let me show you. Follow my finger...~ + a370
END

IF ~~ a384
 SAY ~[ARAN] No, there be no problems. No ma'am. Gettin' up an' fallin' back in line, like a good soldier. Thanks for takin' th' time to 'instruct' me, oh great leader. I be right humbled by your massive level o' knowledge, an' I'll be sure to pay attention right proper. Now, I got breakfast to cook. By your leave, m'lady Sune.~
 ++ ~[PC] (Throw a boot hard at Aran)~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] A smart man would shut his flapping jaw and open his huge ears and pay attention, thus pleasing his partner. But you are particularly stupid, as males go, aren't you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] I have killed people for less insolent behavior than this. Get out.~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] M'lady Sune? Hmm, I like the sound of that. Why not come over here and kiss my feet for all that 'instruction' I blessed you with? I expect daily displays of your devotion to your goddess, you know.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] (Get up and leave in silence)~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobalTimer("c-aranismad","GLOBAL",ONE_DAY)~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ a385
 SAY ~[ARAN] You be offerin' to cook for me?~
 ++ ~[PC] Absolutely. Anything you desire.~ + a386
 ++ ~[PC] Silly man! Of course not. We can do it together.~ + a387
 ++ ~[PC] I do not want to get out of bed. Fix me breakfast? I could make it worth your while...~  + a378
END

IF ~~ a386
 SAY ~[ARAN] Anythin' I desire, eh? In that case, breakfast be served. Hey, move that knee out o' th' way, an' quit that gigglin', girl... I can't rightly help my whiskers aren't shaved yet!~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ a387
 SAY ~[ARAN] Your wish be my command, m'lady. One warm breakfast, done right proper an' together. Here, let me help you wi' that... right. You keep th' blanket, an' I'll make a run for th' clothes. Ready, set... go!~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

I outsmarted myself, though.

++ ~[PC] *blush* A Lady never tells.~ + a2262

I am not sure what to do with that one.

Now, that is a good idea - not necessarily tickling, but that could be in there -

just add a state or set of states that forces the player to answer the question :thumbsup:

I need the answer to make sure the right intimacy level gets set. Hmmm....

++ ~[PC] *blush* A Lady never tells.~ + [NEW_STATE]

IF ~~ [NEW_STATE]
SAY ~[ARAN] Now, I know this finger right here, an' that one, well, no lady can resist th' wild libidious tickle torture!~
++ ~[PC] Stop! I yield! We kissed wildly!~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",1)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Stop! I yield! We kissed wildly! Though I do remember hands boldly stroking all sorts of interesting things... both yours and mine, I believe.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",2)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Beast. It is difficult enough to be modest when you have laid all my treasures bare. Luckily, we showed some modest restraint, or I might be worried about having little Aran-lings running around everywhere.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",3)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Stop! We kissed wildly, and made love! You are going to make me hurt my back, twisting away like this...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",4)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Fiend. It will do you no good. Your lips have already tickled far more than your fingers can reach from that position. Be careful, or I might someday let you explore further.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",2)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Fiend. It will do you no good. I showed you last night how a willing set of lips can bring pleasure, and you showed me to what depths you would reach. No mere finger-tickle will sway me. ~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",3)~ + a2262
++ ~[PC] Oh, stop being so silly. A little kissing, next to no touching, and then you decided it was time to snore. Good thing the sparring was fun.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranintimate","GLOBAL",1)~ + a2262
END

Seems too short, but action stuff is tough to put into place... have to think some more.

Would it help if I coded it as

++ @2500 + c-asparlt33

@2500 = ~[PC] (Thrust savagely.)~ [DOING_THE_TIME_WARP_ROCKY_HORROR]

It's just a step to the left... :thumbsup:

heh!

... hmmm. I fixed this already, I guess, when I did a dry run of the dialog... all instances of savage thrusting are now given directional coordinates and/or targets more in line with the intended mental picture. The new installable sort-of-tested version must not be up here; I'll have to put it up.

Confirming repair of shea <> shae in 32 instances across project; reconfirming cleanup of all typos/mixed up words in this thread across all project files, and I'll edit in the changes made to both Male and female duel-talks in a little bit (still rechecking them).

It's just a step to the left... :thumbsup:

Jump, not step! :thumbsup:

Anyways, how about responses for those PCs who think he's bluffing regarding the tickling, still won't tell him, and/or actually want to get tickled? They could lead right back into the responses already presented.

Archived