Photo

Multistronghold components

6 replies to this topic

#1 DavidW

DavidW
  • Gibberlings
  • 4311 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I've decided to separate SCS's "Customize stronghold choice" components into a micro-mod of their own. I'm not sure how much anyone actually uses them and they're messing around with my install framework. I'm putting the micro-mod here pro tem; in due course it may be incorporated into G3 Tweaks.

Attached Files

#2 Shin

Shin
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Always used them, found them a more flexible and RP-coherent alternative than the current Tweaks options. Thanks for providing them on the side.

#3 kryptix

kryptix
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Does this work with BG2EE? I was debating if I would use this but I always used to get both Fighter and whatever I dual/multied with in the past so I'd like to still have the option. Also can I install this on top of SCS?

#4 DavidW

DavidW
  • Gibberlings
  • 4311 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

Does this work with BG2EE? I was debating if I would use this but I always used to get both Fighter and whatever I dual/multied with in the past so I'd like to still have the option.

Probably but I haven't checked.

Also can I install this on top of SCS?

Yes.

#5 Ardanis

Ardanis

A very GAR character

• Modders
  • 2557 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Rather then let it rot away, hidden in some forum thread, I would donate it to BG2Tweaks as another option.
"Uguu~ Boku Ayu."

Before you start breaking wall tiles with your bare fists, ask yourself first - do you truly need it?

#6 DavidW

DavidW
  • Gibberlings
  • 4311 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

I meant BG2 tweaks, sorry. & yes, happy to (I think I've told Cam already.)

#7 kryptix

kryptix
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Just wanted to note that this works great on bg2ee and I like it much better than the tweaks version because I like to only give each character the ones that make sense, ie fighter and Mage for FM or cleric ranger and maybe Druid for RC, and this is flexible enough for that.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users