Is is possible to love two Keldorns?

Ankhesenpaaten

I am, after a long absence, doing a new run-thru of BG2. I have a copy of Berelinde's Keldorn Romance, and I have a copy of Senka's Keldorn Romance. I cringe to ask this, but can I install both of them and will they both work, or will that idea totally FUBAR my game? I know the idea may be strange, but after all these years I don't know how much more I can play before I will no longer be able to stand the game, and I don't want that to happen. So I can't help but wonder if I can manage both Keldorns, at least up to a point where I can branch off and focus on one or the other. If I don't have to do certain areas twice all the way thru that would be a blessing!

Ankhesenpaaten: I *think* both mods add to the existing Keldorn. So, with a very high likelyhood it might be possible to have both romances at the same time. triggereing the dialogues from one and the other. I definitely would expect problems with the Bodhi abduction, though (assuming both mods included it) where probably one of the romances will be halted. Senka's seems quite fragile, too, at least there are a lot of warnings to tread carefully when talking to Keldorn etc.

From a playing perspective, I think it is totally crazy to play both at once :) I don't think I could handle a schizophrenic Keldorn. But that is totally your decision, of course!

PS: I updated berelinde's to v1.0, so make sure you grab the newest version!

I had quite forgotten about the duplicate events that would occur for both romances, meaning the Bodhi abduction and also the Wraith Encounter in ToB.

I don't like the idea of doing all the same areas and quests twice, but on the other hand, I suppose that simultaneous romances could turn out to be quite unplayable. >_<

I will download the new version of Berelinde's assuming that I can find it. I never saw it as an official release. I forgot that Senka's version is warned to be very touchy. I personally cannot imagine Keldorn being THAT touchy because I can't see ANYONE being married to someone so controlling and perhaps unreasonably rigid in his thinking. How could Maria tread so carefully for years on end? Still, I am quite curious as to how Senka interprets him. Argh! The choices here!

I don't know what EET means?

Jastey, if I can't find the newest Berlinde's link I'll return and ask.

Thank you both for your help and advice. I really appreciate it. :)

what seems strange about Senka's version is Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.74 requirement. Wouldn't it conflict with BG2 Fixpack then? As for content I wouldn't risk installing both mods. Maybe download both romances and check which one offers more dialogues (total size of tra and d files) and decide based on that?

I don't know what EET means?

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27752

I forgot that Senka's version is warned to be very touchy. I personally cannot imagine Keldorn being THAT touchy because I can't see ANYONE being married to someone so controlling and perhaps unreasonably rigid in his thinking.

Touchy? Where I said that? )))) He is just paladin and aging man, that's all. And this is PC who is in love with him. Keldorn doesn't need all this foolishness of youth. Yet.

BTW. There are some glitches in release versionб already fixed. But! Now we are testing compilation mod - BD+TS+Keldorn with NEJ too. If you want you will wait for this.

Wouldn't it conflict with BG2 Fixpack then?

They would I believe

Archived