Photo

Baldurs Gate Mini Quest and Encounters- Slime Quest Tulbor is missing

6 replies to this topic

#1 WitchingHour123

WitchingHour123
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:43 PM

I have been doing a playthrough with all of the mods listed here:https://forums.beamd...for-new-players

I have talked to Alanna and received both the vial and the page of his diary. However when I go to speak to Tulbor in the Red Sheaf, he is not there! This is immensely frustrating as i am not sure how I managed to break this quest. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod numerous times to no avail. If anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: I am loving mini quests and encounters glitch or no. 

#2 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7472 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

Do you mean he is no longer there or did he never spawn at all? What game are you playing (BG:EE, SoD, 2.x)?

Tulbor should in the Red Sheaf at [401.132]. His cheat would be "C#Q01004" to spawn him by hand. What value/number does the variable "C#Q01_TulbsCreation" have in your game (after you visited the Red Sheaf)?

#3 WitchingHour123

WitchingHour123
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

He never spawned at all. All the other quests I have encountered seem to work fine. I am playing Baldurs Gate with Siege of Dragonspear installed. I know little and less about how to spawn npcs.. I have the console enabled, can I add Tulbor through that? If so when I put in the command you said I should, it doesn't work. Is there some prefix I need to enter first? Thanks for the reply.

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 2041 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:05 PM

He never spawned at all. All the other quests I have encountered seem to work fine. I am playing Baldurs Gate with Siege of Dragonspear installed. I know little and less about how to spawn npcs.. I have the console enabled, can I add Tulbor through that? If so when I put in the command you said I should, it doesn't work. Is there some prefix I need to enter first? Thanks for the reply.

With console

C:CreateCreature("C#Q01004")

The Sandrah Saga!

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#5 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7472 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

What Roxanne posted is what you need to type into the cheat line.

I'll make a note of this, but locally I can't reproduce the error.

#6 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 2041 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:41 AM

What Roxanne posted is what you need to type into the cheat line.

I'll make a note of this, but locally I can't reproduce the error.

I never had the issue in any of my many playthroughs with highly modded games - Tulbor is always there, whether you do the quest or not. If any mod should block his appearance, it is one I have not found.

In ar3357.bcs

IF
    Global("C#Q01_TulbsCreation","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        SetGlobal("C#Q01_TulbsCreation","GLOBAL",1)
        CreateCreatureEffect("C#Q01004","",[401.132],S)  // Tulbor
END

The Sandrah Saga!

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#7 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7472 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:28 AM

Thank you for checking! I am puzzled as well. I'll keep it in mind in case more reports come in.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users