Delainey's Proficiency

Kish

All I can say is: thank goodness shapechange can't be placed in a trigger or contingency. UU may have a stroke.  :wink.gif

urm...it can...

i've been playing with near infinity...

(its like giving a pyromaniac a military issue flamethrower... :D ...me experimenting with near infinity)

and i've found its surprisingly easy to make chain contingency chain 9th level spells...

but i didn't like it...been playing with something much more evil...

i've converted some of the most powerful druid and cleric spells into mage spells, and gave them to my sorceress... :D:D:D

who was already incredibly overhacked and cheated on, anyway... :D

Well, this discussion seems to be over, but I just thought that I'd add that Haer'Dalis' extra proficiency point in short sword probably comes from him being a Doomguard. According to Planescape rules, all Doomguards are proficient with short swords, even if their class normally wouldn't allow it. I don't know if this means that all Doomguards are allowed to specialize in short swords as well, but that seems to be how the game designers interpreted it.

JPS

Guest Hide & Seek

I agree, I would prefer if Del only got one point in spears and one point in two-handed weapons. She's a skald, after all. If anyone want to change, well, SK is a good tool. I wouldn't mind see her with one extra attack instead, Werewolves (or Wolfweres?) are speedy creatures.

I'm sure you, as the Lord of the Cheese will have thought of this, but imagine Del with a greater werewolf and Tenser's Transformation on at the same time.

All I can say is.... run.  :)

You can say that again. Once, I had a Shapeshifter - Lv 15 and rest of levels a fully grown fighter. I promise, a Greater Werewolf who casts Greater Whirlwind Attack is NOT a fun opponent to fight with. Specially not if the druid casts Ironskin beforehand.

Archived