Edwin (edwina) crashing on rest.

Paareth

Hey all, it has been some time since I was here thinking about modding but it is great to see this place still going strong, a tribute to so many hours hard work by everyone here :blush:, and I still find this a game that has all the class and style of any made these days (generally more so). Thanks for keeping this forum going! Right now though I’ve hit a bug and I can’t seem to beat it.

It happens only on rest.

It only happens if Edwin (Edwina) is in the party when resting.

I assume it is down to an encounter in edwin’s questline. I have fobbed off the person hunting Edwin in the previous encounter, now several ingame days have passed and I assume we are at the stage for the next one in his questline. It has been so long since I have played I cannot remember exactly when that fires off, but he is still a she at the moment.

It is happening during the shadow druid questline, in the troll area, only with Edwin in the party.

Any help would be appreciated :laugh:, if any common bugs spring to mind please offer ideas, thanks!

Here are the mods I have installed! NB I have tried removing the imoen romance in case it was one of her rest dreams, but it didn’t help resolve the bug. I think her romance was killed anyway as I am romancing Viconia, so I haven’t had a dream for ages.

(apologies about the caps, from the weidu log :laugh: )

BG2FIXPACK

ASSASSINATIONS

ASCENSION

COM_ENCOUNTERS

G3ANNIVERSARY

Tower Of Deception Mod

KIDO

ARIENA

HUBELPOT

YIKARI

AUREN ASEPH

KIVAN

HALDAMIR

ANGELO

AMBER

KELSEYTOB

CHLOE

VAMPIRETALES

KINDREK

FADE

SOLAUFEIN

VALEN

BANTERPACK

Romantic Encounters

NPC Flirt Pack

D0QUESTPACK

BG Tweaks

-edit on the off chance it might help if I list my current party.

Ariena (from the mod for the wicked)

Edwin

Viconia

Korgan

Miriam (From vampire tales)

Cheers again for any ideas that I might try.

Could you post the weidu log itself?

There was an issue with some version of Kivan, where a rest-triggered banter checked twice for Edwin but didn't check for Kivan, and thus would cause crashes if Kivan wasn't in the party. I'm not sure, but I think it might have been fixed. What version are you running?

Thanks for the ideas, sorry I have been unexpectedly away out of town with little net access. I will try removing Kivan now!

It says - ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v12, I have just recently redownloaded everything so this should be the most recent version I hope! Keto was a bit buggy this playthough too, as her dialogue and character name were all unrelated strings, uninstalling didn't help as she was still there (which I found very odd). Other than that though no bugs so far this playthrough.

Here is the full log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v9.01

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01

~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v8

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v7

~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)

~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian

~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain

~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Plasmocat's portraits?

~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Ariena's portraits do you wish to install? -> Default portraits?

~SETUP-HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hubelpot Thistledown, the Vegetable Merchant NPC-mod

~YIKARI/YIKARI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yikari, a monk NPC

~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph V7.2 for BG2:ToB

~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Auren Portrait -> Portrait 1 (From Neverwinter Nights Vault)

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v12

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Mage/Fighter/Cleric: v12

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v12

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v12

~HALDAMIR/SETUP-HALDAMIR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haldamir: v2

~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v4

~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Angelo's alternative portraits -> Angelo's portrait, edited by SisterVigilante

~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v2.5

~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber: v2.5

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey) (set 2 of 3)?

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #2 by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey) (set 3 of 3)?

~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod: v1.5

~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye

~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight

~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1

~SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek v2.4 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin

~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II

~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)

~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v13

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v13

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v13

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery

~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9

// Recently Uninstalled: ~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'

~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'

Keto was a bit buggy this playthough too, as her dialogue and character name were all unrelated strings

This was not Keto. Mixed up text lines happen if you use an older savegame that was modded differently than your current install. Starting a new game should erase this problem.

To your original problem I can say nothing, sorry.

Since Kivan v12 is the latest version, that's probably not it.

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v9.01

Has been known to cause issues.

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey) (set 2 of 3)?
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #2 by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey) (set 3 of 3)?

Why on earth would you install Kelsey ToB without Kelsey SoA? Also, how did you do that? I could have sworn Kelsey-ToB checked for Kelsey-SoA. Whether or not that's the source of your problem, it's not good.

A few things to try:

Try duplicate the original crash, and see if it occurs in a different area. Maybe kick everyone out of your party and then try resting.

Open baldur.ini and, under Program Options, add this line:

Logging=1

Save the file and try to duplicate the crash. If it occurs again, there should be a file in your BG2 directory called baldur.err - post the contents.

Do a changelog as described here of the file EDWIND.BCS and please post the results.

Archived