Bugs and typos for v9

I'm running into a bug with the Date Night component while romancing Anomen. When the game transitions from the fortune-telling to the Inn, Anomen disappears, causing the dialog to end early. I can't select Anomen or move the camera to his position. If I talk to the Waiter, he introduces Holmar Sorenson, but nothing happens.

I'm running the Enhanced Edition with the following mods:

Item Upgrade

Viconia Friendship
Mazzy Friendship
Yoshimo Friendship
Imoen Friendship
Sarevok Friendship
Freedom's Reign
Unfinished Business
NPC Flirt Packs
Romantic Encounters
Haer'Dalis Romance
NPC Kitpack
Tweak Pack
Rogue Rebalancing
Song and Silence
NPC Strongholds

Hello, welcome to G3! If you can, please send me your saved game at kulyok,

at yandex.ru? I'll check it and see.

Did the reloading work, by the way?

(Tech note: MoveBetweenAreas might be at fault, I'll check your game and use LeaveAreaLUA with mass replace instead).

(All right, bad news: I haven't been able to open the save, probably because I couldn't replicate the installation).

Good news: I've adjusted the cutscene and re-tested the whole Anomen route on BG2 myself. It works!

I've written to jastey, asking her to update a new version. For the time being, here's a temporary link for you (folks, if Date Night WORKS for you, you NEED NOT update, this is just one small fix):

http://mods.pocketplane.net/kulyok/RE_v10.zip

Thank you! The transition works now and I got to see most of the Date Night. At the very end, however, after the mugging, it jumped into the flirt menu from the NPC Flirt Packs instead of whatever dialog should display based on choices, so it looks like there might be an incompatibility there (or else my install order is off).

Yep, that's my fault again, fixed that now (sorry!) If you were having a date night with Anomen, here's what he was supposed to say (1,2 or 3):

1. ~Ah, a pleasant enough evening, but I am tired. Perhaps the adventuring life does suit us best. In my short time in your company, I seem to have grown unused to the ways of civilized society. Shall we rejoin our companions?~
2. ~My lady, little did I suspect we could...enjoy ourselves so innocently. I have enjoyed myself. I hope that you can say the same. Give me your hand? I would prolong this moment...but duty calls. Let us rejoin our companions.~
3. ~<CHARNAME>, you are the finest lady I have ever met. I do not set any jewel-laden debutante of Athkatla at any value beside you...This has been the finest evening of my life, I think. I hope that you can say the same. Give me your lips. Oh, but to enjoy that taste for an eternity...Alas, duty calls. I suppose we must rejoin our companions. I will treasure this memory.~

Hello. I have a trouble with Busya encounter. After I persuade her to show me her home, or to go upstairs with me in the inn, the game produces the image sequence of a typical rest (you know what I mean) and Busya disappears. According to readme there must be some content "upstairs" or in her home, so what is wrong with my installation? Or whatever happens is just obscured and not implicitly shown?

Looking forward to help,

thanks

(All right, bad news: I haven't been able to open the save, probably because I couldn't replicate the installation).

Good news: I've adjusted the cutscene and re-tested the whole Anomen route on BG2 myself. It works!

I've written to jastey, asking her to update a new version. For the time being, here's a temporary link for you (folks, if Date Night WORKS for you, you NEED NOT update, this is just one small fix):

http://mods.pocketplane.net/kulyok/RE_v10.zip

Hello,

I have the same issue but as I use a mac I can't install the fix.

Would you mind looking into it please?

Thanks.

Btw this mod is amazing so thanks very much for your hard work.

Hello! First of all, I'm really sorry you're experiencing difficulties; I've been told in late August that there's a problem with G3 download center and I just wrote to Mike again asking if they see a way to get it fixed.

Second, thank you very much for your kind words - RE has many good and brilliant authors, and all positive feedback is treasured. I love Date Night by SisterVigilante, myself - it was a pleasure to code it.

Third, and finally, again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and, while I'm definitely not a Mac-savvy person, I've built a v10 for Mac in late August, too, and while it's not on G3, I have the link right here. Please, download it from PPg for the time being (I hope G3 folks will come with a better solution soon): http://mods.pocketplane.net/kulyok/OSX-RE_v10.zip

Hello! First of all, I'm really sorry you're experiencing difficulties; I've been told in late August that there's a problem with G3 download center and I just wrote to Mike again asking if they see a way to get it fixed.

Second, thank you very much for your kind words - RE has many good and brilliant authors, and all positive feedback is treasured. I love Date Night by SisterVigilante, myself - it was a pleasure to code it.

Third, and finally, again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and, while I'm definitely not a Mac-savvy person, I've built a v10 for Mac in late August, too, and while it's not on G3, I have the link right here. Please, download it from PPg for the time being (I hope G3 folks will come with a better solution soon): http://mods.pocketplane.net/kulyok/OSX-RE_v10.zip

Thank you very much. Now it works perfectly. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and once again thanks a lot for your prompt response :)

Archived