Site and Forum Feedback

AL|EN

The forums "Sending a PM to xxx" feature, where the interface to which you first write PM's to, aka this:

zoommeeeimp.jpg

... suffers if the Windows has text zoom greater than 100% "hello size 9 text, on 3840x2160 display", or that's the assumed factor of difference, for reference I have it in that picture on 150%(on Mozilla Firefox v57.0.4 64-bit)... and it leaves out exactly 11 x -characters from the line, it's not a large problem, as one can scroll it, but there's no "elevator" to indicate ... but when display sizes become larger and the zoom will become required, it will become a problem in the future.

Not that I know how to fix that.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
2 hours ago, Gwendolyne said:

Is there a way to find the members list? I mean not only the online users?

Yes, but it's not straightforward--click the search icon to get to the advanced search and use the 'Members' tab. Alternatively, after you get search results you can click the 'More search options' to get to the same panel.

2 hours ago, CamDawg said:

Yes, but it's not straightforward--click the search icon to get to the advanced search and use the 'Members' tab. Alternatively, after you get search results you can click the 'More search options' to get to the same panel.

So who are the Three Gibberlings (in Gibberlings3), and why are there now many more than three?

19 minutes ago, Lava said:

Probably no one cares about such details, but Calin mod is the only one with the space between forum name and its description. Thought I would mention it. Yes, I know, it's really pedantic.

More likely this has to do with a new forum encoding. Or there could be a hidden subforum we have no access to. Pedantics. Sometimes you just know more.

34 minutes ago, Lava said:

Probably no one cares about such details, but Calin mod is the only one with the space between forum name and its description. Thought I would mention it. Yes, I know, it's really pedantic.

Very well-spotted. Had an extra div tag in there; fixed.