Level 50

But if Anomen is kinda special kit, the right question first may actually be, which kits/classes are than relevant to him??

Erhm, I am not sure if the kit he has is an actual kit, but the bog-standard F->C dual, as the kit/class name can be rewritten ... if you have a mod that does that.

I worked on a mod that did that, ones. But it didn't touch Anomen, .. it was to a custom NPC.

I would pretend to remember reading that the NPC Kitpack does this, but I actually don't have any idea if it does.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

He's a fighter > cleric dual class, so the bogstandard fighter and cleric stuff is relevant.

IIRC, the level 50 cap was an engine thing. I'm not sure if we actually changed that for EE or not, so be warned in advance that your changes still might not work.

That may be the problem. Cause logic dictates having the cleric as active means that cleric files are the ones to change and I believe I did change all of them. But it just does not seem to go over 50…is there anything which could be done about that?