TOB glitch - Pocket Plane ability disapears?

Hello!

Loved the EET so much! Odd glitch though starting TOB. Not sure if its related to EET or if anyone has heard of this before. Upon completing Saradush I find that I can't teleport back to the pocket plane. The ability isn't there. I received it after completing the first challenge, but it disappears upon save/load.

I tried to EE Keeper the ability to my charname, but when I try to click the + button to increase the memorizations it tellls me I've reached max memorization for that level.

I've also tried C:AddSpecialAbility("SPIN649") but that doesn't work.

Could this be related to EET, or has anyone any idea of how to fix this?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Oh teleporting directly to the pocket plane? I'll try that thanks!

Resting doesn't work, unfortunately!

Did you start that EET game very long ago?

The problem should have been fixed in the recent release but maybe playing for a long time already, you are still on the older version which had an occasional glitch?

The console command should help you, just remember to select your full party before applying it C:MoveToArea("ar4500")

Thank you both for the tips! I did start my EET journey a few months ago, in June I think. I think Console Commands to move to the pocket plane will be effective, and the link provided above did detail some ways to change the code to put in the ability. I'll try that later.

Thanks for the responses!

Hello, sorry for reviving old thread.

I run to this problem now (pocket plane ability dissapearing).

Fresh installed eet (13.4), no other mods, xcept XP cap remove, F/T/M char (39/30/45).

Have save in pocket plane just after first challenge (all killed) but before final cut scene. And it goes like this ... load that save, cut scene finished, got pocket plane ability (checked, have it). Save game. Check save in NI - Pocket plane ability saved, see it in innate abilities, also in memorized spell list (so far so good).

Now whatever I do, simply after reloading, ability is gone.

Tried to reload in pocket plane just before going to Saradush (NOK).

Tried going to Saradush (still having ability), at first opportunity used that ability, transported to pocket plane ok, resting in Pocket plane ... ability is gone.

Tried to replay final Irenicus fight in SoE and make transition from SoE to TOB happen again ... same result.

But tried run new game (just TOB campain) - loaded character from my eet campain from save made before (in Pocket Plane, or in Saradush, doesnt matter) ... go to Pocket plate, first challenge, got Pocket plane ability, and voila ... now it works (save/reload everything ok, ability stayed with me).

Tried reinstall everything, and repeat all attempts above ... no luck, just same results.

So my guess is, something with transition SoA to TOB is not working like intended.

This one is especially  frustrating, because all other small glitches I encountered so far were repairable with EEKeeper/NI, but this one is somewhere deeep, out of reach of my abbilities.

Any hope for some sollution?

Thank You.

Edit: Just tried another thing - replayed from save before I entered hell in SoA ... unbelievable, but now it works! Have my Planar plane ability saved and actualy now its there after reloading. Just strange.

Edited by Draax