v20 soon...

berelinde

Version 19 shipped with WeiDU v221. I know that I need to update to WeiDU v223, but I've been working crazy hours and haven't had the opportunity. I'll try to update tonight, but if you have v19, please download WeiDU 223, rename it setup-gavin_bg2.exe, and install using that.

Wait, please! I'm a dumbass with this stuff. Does WeiDu only concern modders? Or will i have to worry about a new reinstall when I do one when Gavin ToB comes out?

I mean, can I basically ignore WeiDu and everything sort of takes care of itself? I have searched, but see no questions like this. Hmmm...I suppose that is not good...

I mean, can I basically ignore WeiDu and everything sort of takes care of itself? I have searched, but see no questions like this. Hmmm...I suppose that is not good...
Search a little harder, and you should find this thread and the answer number #1 in it. So yes, you should worry, as it's not about Gavin, but when you install several mods, the WeiDU.exe's version change can make unintentionally other mods not to be able to be installed(without first removing all the rest of the setup-*modname*.exe)...

Archived