Race compatibility

Grand Duke Druaga

I've been reading a lot about this upcoming mod, and I like it. I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I haven't seen anything on it.

Alright, so Bri said that there are going to be some class/race specific talks and things going on. I was wondering, then, what races will be able to have a romance with Delainy/Durlyle? I saw a post about a sample barbarian talk, but I don't ever play a barbarian without being a half-orc, so it kind of got me wondering. :thumbsup:

Alright, so Bri said that there are going to be some class/race specific talks and things going on. I was wondering, then, what races will be able to have a romance with Delainy/Durlyle? I saw a post about a sample barbarian talk, but I don't ever play a barbarian without being a half-orc, so it kind of got me wondering.

At the moment, the Class and Race specific lovetalks have been put to the side so I can finish the core bits for Del (the final parts of the romance conflict, and the flirts).

I do hope to write out class specific and race specific lovetalks, though. However, Del herself wouldn't be bothered by a half-orc. Remember, most werewolves would view romancing a human as beneath them...so any other race isn't that big of a problem.

But would Del/Dur actually *be* interested in any and all races? *cg*

I'll have to check my notes, and what not, but if Delainy/Durlyle responded the same way to the PC in BG I no matter what race they were (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Half-Elf, Halfling, etc.) and given the hint of romance in her remarks to the Bhaalspawn, then yes, she/he would romance any and all races.

Guest i AM NO ONE

why don't make more difficult for different race. Because I like play as humen kensai

and I wouldn't like to have my favourite persona not beable romance her, besides i think quite more sence for a human to have an easyer time romance an elf than an orc

"We always look for the compex anwser instead of the simple one" i

The interaction Delainy/Durlyle has with the Bhaalspawn in Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, implies she has no problem flirting with the Bhaalspawn, no matter than his race. As such, I decided to keep her open to any race.

As it is, Delainy/Durlyle romancing a human/elf/dwarf/gnome/halfling/etc. would already be looked down upon by other werewolves. One does not mate with one's prey, after all. (Yes, in werewolf society, many would werewolves would view Delainy/Durlyle in the same regard as society does those into bestiality).

As it is, Delainy/Durlyle romancing a human/elf/dwarf/gnome/halfling/etc. would already be looked down upon by other werewolves. One does not mate with one's prey, after all.

I guess that goes for the Shapeshifter too. The Werewolves that doesn't like their human side wouldn't approve of someone who has learned to control the "disease" and use it for good deeds, would they? If I remember right, that was the main issue about the fight between the different clans on the Werewolf Island.

From memory, the clans on Werewolf Island were werewolves and wolfweres. the difference being that werewolves are people who become wolves and wolfweres are wolves who can become people (and wolfweres are not affected by silver, if I recall).

The two groups, though similar, traditionally hate one another with a passion, possibly because they are competitors, like lions and hyenas.

Archived