Elyvir Blacksheaf - endless loop

blacksheaf journal bug

2 replies to this topic

#1 rdz1122

rdz1122
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

I just finished the YuanTi quest, and last thing on the way out, recovered Erevain Blacksheaf's journal and broadsword.

Everything is fine, until i go back to the Inn in Kuldahar; immediately when I enter, Elyvir asks if I want her to join; if I say yes, it goes into the "Oh my, Erevain is dead" dialogue. Clicking CONTINUE three times leads to a pseudo-cutscene (screen gets dark); I guess we are supposed to be burying her brother.

At this point, it all starts over again. I can't click or hit anything except CONTINUE, and just loops and loops.

Any ideas?

#2 grogerson

grogerson

Blithering Idiot and BG1 Tweaks Scavanger

• Modders
  • 784 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

???

I've never heard of Elyvir, and I'm very familiar with IWD and IWD-in-BG2. Would you please post the contents of your weidu.log file?
It is an outrage that they should be commonly spoken of as Intellectuals. This gives them the chance to say that he who attacks them attacks Intelligence. It is not so. . . . It is not excess of thought but defect of fertile and generous emotion that marks them out. Their heads are no bigger than the ordinary: it is the atrophy of the chest beneath that makes them seem so.

And all the time, such is the tragi-comedy of our situation, we continue to clamour for those very qualities we are rendering impossible. . . . In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.

C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

#3 rdz1122

rdz1122
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

She is an NPC from the tweak pack - http://www.gibberlin...tu_tweaks.html.
  • Elyvir Blacksheaf, chaotic good female elven archer (in the inn in Kuldahar)

Attached Files

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blacksheaf journal, bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users