so does SCS30 play nicely with any version of ascension and SR on bg2ee?

SD it really isnt that important ive a passing curiousity but other things are more pressing.. ive replied to various comments that have appeared but i dont find it so important to make multiple dl's and test....and i really dont need you to try and explain basic testing proceedure or scientific method .. its very likely and i say this with all possible modesty that i was making my living beta testing and applying scientific proceedure and method .. while you were likely given demographics.. in primary school if that...

SSI/interplay/ oracle/sonywest and others

Heh, most of the questions being asked on this thread should've been asked in either Ascension's website or the Tweakpack forums... just sayin'... :undecided:

??? your reasoning escapes me i understand saying tweaks as tweaks has a max HP componenet ..but.. SCS has the 50% more hp boost componenet..

so not sure why you mentioned ascensions..??since ascs is installed after bg2tweaks... it makes more sense to ask on here if the effects are cumulative or ..just whichever is installed last...

asking on bg2tweaks makes some sense but not as much as scs overwrites a lot and patches a lot ..so being the last mod installed and having the 50% boost hp com[ponent for dragons fiends etc.......seems the place to ask

there is really REALLY simple solution to answer your ultimate question:

1) install game

2) check Firky hp via Shadowkeeper - write it down

3) install appropriate component from tweakpack

4) check Firky HP via Shadowkeepr - write it down

5) install apropriate componet form SCS

6) check Firky HP etc etc...

7) uninstall both componets

8) install Scs etc.. etc...

9) install tweakpack etc ect...

10) do all the mathematics

PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!