Bugs/Typos in v5

Grim Squeaker

Guest laptopman66
it says it is set to 36

Okay, it thinks it's currently running the talk (even numbers are lovetalks, odd numbers are between lovetalks) this means it tried to fire the next talk and for some reason it failed (maybe it got interupted by something). Set it to 35 and everything should be fine.

could u give me tge exact command for that the the only one i have been able to find is the advance time one and now the get global command u gave me? thanks

it says it is set to 36

Okay, it thinks it's currently running the talk (even numbers are lovetalks, odd numbers are between lovetalks) this means it tried to fire the next talk and for some reason it failed (maybe it got interupted by something). Set it to 35 and everything should be fine.

could u give me tge exact command for that the the only one i have been able to find is the advance time one and now the get global command u gave me? thanks

Float your cursor over her and type in SetGlobal("G#TF.Lovetalk","LOCALS",35)

Guest laptopman66

thank you so much grim your a gentlmen and a scholar worked great! :cool: i appreciate u being patient with me not being familiar with the CLUA commands it shows u truly care about people who use your mod

Me again. :) I've discovered a bug that needs looking into.

It involves Tyris' interjection when you speak with Firkraag (before rescuing Garren Windspear's daughter). After her interjection the dialogue abruptly ends, so you can't finish the dialogue with Firkraag... the quest gets stuck. Firkraag's lackey (Conster) doesn't move or teleport away (which he needs to do for the quest to continue). You can speak with Firkraag again but it's same options you get when you return to speak with him later (attack him or leave). You can't speak with Conster and if you attack him, Firkraag becomes hostile as well.

I tried removing Tyris from the party during the dialogue but that ends the romance. My solution was to kill Tyris (though it pained me to do this :)), talk with Firkraag and then revive Tyris. Another option I guess would be to attack both Conster and Firkraag but my party is nowhere near strong enough for this yet.

Me again. :) I've discovered a bug that needs looking into.

Lines 35 & 37 in TyrisFlare\Dialogue\Interjections.d should probably reference FIRKRA02 and not FIRKRA01 :)

// Disappointed by Firkraag

INTERJECT FIRKRA02 5 GI#TF.Firkraag
 == G#TYRISJ IF ~InParty("G#Tyris")
			  !StateCheck("G#Tyris",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @5
 == FIRKRA01 @6
 = @7
END FIRKRA01 7

I chose portrait 5, but it doesn't show up in the game.

It shows up in shadowkeeper, & if I replace it with the original portrait, that shows up in the game.

Portrait 5 is 32bit & the others are 24bit if it makes a difference.

Edit: Nevermind, I changed them to 24bit & now they show up.

I chose portrait 5, but it doesn't show up in the game.

It shows up in shadowkeeper, & if I replace it with the original portrait, that shows up in the game.

Portrait 5 is 32bit & the others are 24bit if it makes a difference.

Edit: Nevermind, I changed them to 24bit & now they show up.

Good catch.

Archived