GemRB 0.6.6 released!

lynx

Guest Guest_kivan_*

The android version compered to the latest market version is very slow on my device (Samsung galaxy S I9000). If it helps, my android version.is 2.3.5

I wouldn't worry too much about my bugs, they are probably to do with tweaks/mods, which while it would be nice for them to work, I understand the need to focus on getting the base games working... I have a fresh install for gemrb now, in the interest of making any bugs I might find easily reproducible :)

Something is confusing me though - in BG1, sleep causes a segfault, but in BG2, works fine, same with various other spells. Are they implemented differently?

maybe you accumulated too much of it to go away after a few rests - before we were just increasing it afair. Try sleeping for a few days.

I am also having the fatigue problem in BG1. 30+ hours in and my party in now irrevocably knackered. I've tried staying in royal suites for a week but that isnt doing it. Any suggestions?

Known bug. Resting outside restore more HP then resting in taverns.

Nah, tried sleeping outside for a week as well but still no good, just the most dead gibberlings you have ever seen! Is there like a remove fatigue spell or something that can be used?

spells in BG1 & 2 were implemented differently in the actual games too.

What platform are you getting the BG1 segfaults on? and what is causing segfault? I do know that iOS users get a segfault for BG1 character generation.

Sorry, missed this question before;

The game is BG1, gemrb git, on ubuntu linux (oneric), crashes when using a scroll of grease and occasionally in the spellbook. Haven't investigated further than that since I've been concentrating bg2.

Loading the mission pack save to test, seems that grease is non-functional spell anyway so perhaps its a known bug

spells in BG1 & 2 were implemented differently in the actual games too.

What platform are you getting the BG1 segfaults on? and what is causing segfault? I do know that iOS users get a segfault for BG1 character generation.

Sorry, missed this question before;

The game is BG1, gemrb git, on ubuntu linux (oneric), crashes when using a scroll of grease and occasionally in the spellbook. Haven't investigated further than that since I've been concentrating bg2.

iOS used to have an occasional segfault on open spell book too. I fixed it by compiling python with o0

resting should be fixed now, both for fatigue and extraneus healing.

I'm using the Android marketplace version of 0.6.6. And getting the fatigue problem. Is there a later version on this site that I should be using then?

I'm using the Android marketplace version of 0.6.6. And getting the fatigue problem. Is there a later version on this site that I should be using then?

when we say something has been fixed we mean in the source code. we dont develop the ports and only new do binary distributions for windows (and linux maybe???) at version milestones. you would have to speak with Beholder or build your own from source to have the problem fixed.

when we say something has been fixed we mean in the source code. we dont develop the ports and only new do binary distributions for windows (and linux maybe???) at version milestones. you would have to speak with Beholder or build your own from source to have the problem fixed.

Sorry, I just didnt know if the problem was down to me being stupid or not. I love the emu, it was the reason I bought an Android tab. Much respect for the devs from this gamer geek.

Hello! I was really happy to see gemrb as I love BG1 and haven't been able to play it in ages. Thanks a bunch.

I think I ran into a bug--Dynaheir isn't where she should be (in the easternmost pit in the gnoll area--there are four pits, and I checked them all just to be sure). I'm running v. 0.6.6 on Ubuntu. I climbed into all of the pits and checked them out thoroughly (pausing the game just in case she was there but invisible due to a rendering bug), and I didn't see it on the bug list. Am I the only one this has happened to?

Archived