Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heres a couple of pictures I found on elfwood that could be rather cool.  Obviously you would need to get the permission of the artists before you used them.

A portrait for a male werewolf if there is an encounter in the mod that contains one:

Edit: Lets try again:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/a/r/arn...rewolf.jpg.html

And a cool looking 'werewolf staff', could be useful sometime can be found at: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/a/n/and.../wand3.jpg.html

The problem with the first link is that the ] bracket is included in the address. If you erase that, you get http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/a/r/arn...rewolf.jpg.html – which works just fine. And it's a great picture, too.

(Oh, and if you browse through the second artist's gallery, you find this werewolf. Slightly less menacing, perhaps, but still...)

JPS

I know I'm digging up an old thread but I was wondering on people's opinions on the below portrait as an alternative Delainy portrait:

female_closeup_shannon.jpg

I didn't make this portrait.  The image is from the almighty Portrait Portal and is based off of Shannon Elizabeth.

Except for the minor detail that she's clearly wearing armor, it's nice. :wink.gif

Actually she's clearly wearing some form of leather with a metal plate and... <wipes sweat from brow> some sort of fuzzy bra...

But if anyone wants to make a birthday suit version then I won't object...

I know I'm digging up an old thread but I was wondering on people's opinions on the below portrait as an alternative Delainy portrait:

I think I might actually want to use this portrait for Delainy. It's fits better to the game than others presented. And Shannon is not so familiar face (at least not to me) that it would bother me - unlike many celebrity portraits. A pity that there is no fitting male portrait of same style for Durlyle.

Have you asked the artist's permission already?

-Meira

I think I might actually want to use this portrait for Delainy. It's fits better to the game than others presented. And Shannon is not so familiar face (at least not to me) that it would bother me - unlike many celebrity portraits. A pity that there is no fitting male portrait of same style for Durlyle.

Have you asked the artist's permission already?

-Meira

No I haven't. I was just asking people's opinion of the portrait. If you want to add it to the mod as an alternative portrait then someone karse_soze@hotmail.com the artist. Here's the link to the actual portrait set.

Archived