Photo

[outdated] Bugs? Typos? Report them here.

169 replies to this topic

#166 Sergio

Sergio
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

Thank you for reporting, I have the fear this was reported before, but the mod wasn't updated since.

Now that I think about it, there is another bug. As soon as I pay the 15k to the paladin (I don't remember if the same bug appeared with maleficus, to be sincere) the interlude with all the text that makes me know that chapter 3 started will get shown, but no cutscenes will appear, so basically, I won't see Irenicus taking control of Spellhold cutscene.

If possible, it would be also cool to make alternative customizable, so you can choose every component you would like to install and add some "unrelevant" stuff - maybe the attribute is not that spot on - like being able to augment the sum asked to you by Maleficus and the paladin's contact. I mean, if I changed the sum to be 30k by Gaelan and Bodhi, why would the paladins ask me for 15k ? ;)

Edited by Sergio, 02 June 2014 - 09:43 AM.

#167 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:54 PM

Gah. Thanks for reporting.

As for customization, I wouldn't count on it. I have to do a rather daunting recode as it is. Anything else, and I'd probably just delete the mod entirely.

Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#168 Simon280586

Simon280586
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:51 AM

I have a problem with Galean Bayle where he repeats the same dialogue ('Ye've been seen with dangerous folk') every time I speak to him. I'm supposed to ask him about a missing fence, but the dialogue option doesn't come up.

I'm not certain whether this bug is caused by Alternatives, but my Google searches for that phrase pointed me to this thread.

Here's my Weidu log:

Spoiler

edit: From browsing the dialogue files using Near Infinity, it appears that the dialogue in question (in my case) is triggered by B!Alternatives = 5. This global relates to having spoken to Aster of Lathander as part of the Paladin route (but not having agreed to work for her). I don't know why the dialogue repeats itself, but lowering the global to 4 seems to do the trick (4 is where you received the message from Aster, but have yet to speak to her).

I also found this thread where the issue is discussed. It may be a conflict with Rogue Rebalancing.

Edited by Simon280586, 23 May 2015 - 04:22 AM.

#169 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7472 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

All reported bugs should be fixed with v11. I'll open a new bugthread.

#170 Bashful82

Bashful82
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:22 AM

Reporting a bug...

Once I accept the help of either the Paladin or the Garishly Dressed Man and we get the video of Irenicus taking over Spellhold.  Once we return to either the Docks district (by the lighthouse) or the Five Flagons, my characters have gone missing/invisible/disappeared.  Their coloured circles appear on the map but not on the actual screen.  When I click on their images they make their noise and I can select the invisible group and try to take them out but nothing happens as there are not there. 

For your information, I have the following mods installed:

Dungeon Be Gone

Tales of the Deep Garden

Xan

Wheels of Prophecy

Unfinished Business

Sellswords

Colours of Infinity - I shall never forget

Dungeon Crawl

BG2 Tweaks

Back to Brynnlaw

Assassinations