Inquisitive Questions, QUESTIONS

flaminglove

Hey everyone.

I am a new here, obviously. I am also going to be playing BG2 soon.

I have read up a lot on this game (, I am not going to play number one... Don't want to buy so many games. It's coming in the mail, so a few more days.)

Anyway I have always been a HUGE Bioware fan. So everyone constantly always seemed to talk about this game. . .

I am mostly am interested in it because of all the fan romance mods for it, seeing as apparently they only have one option for females in the connan version of it. So many people seem to hate this Anomen character...

I always read, read, READ stuff or about it before I get it.

So I found out about HD, read a fanfic on him or a little bit with him it and he seems quite cute. Though I am not sure YET. It's not like I played any BG game. Though I haven't actually played that game, with all the romances, fandom... I am assuming it will be great.

Anyway I googled him and found this romance thing for him. I have been lurking for a a while at some of these amusing and informative topics. He seems to be one popular boy.

I wanted to know what his personality was like and why you all adore him so much. I am not exactly sure everything about him but I know he's tiefling and is supposed to be ladies' man. I read in a fanfic that he kept calling this chick 'my raven' for some probably cute reason that I can't think of. I was curious why!

This one person... I saw a tattoo on a brave person's arm saying Haer'Dalis.

The guy must be incredibly hot if someone his going to tattoo his name on their arm. Not that I mind, I admire the boldness and weirdness of that. It's cool.

Anyway so I was curious what he was like and why so many people were obesessed him. I am interested so when this mod is out I might play it, I am not sure yet.

Supposedly for some reason he was romance option edited out of the game.

Also there's this chick named Arie that gets a LOT of bashing on this thread. She's a winged elf... not sure and everyone complains she is too whiny. I wanted to know why you guys disliked her so much and her relationship with HD.

Peace

Hi, this mod is inactive, and had been inactive for many years. It will never be released. There are a number of romances for a female PC that are available for BG2. Solaufein, Kelsey, Tusjatha, Kivan and Xan come to mind. If you really want a fling with Haer'Dalis, the Romantic Encounters mod has a one night stand for him (and some 50 odd other romantic experiences spread out accross BG2).

Hi, this mod is inactive, and had been inactive for many years. It will never be released. There are a number of romances for a female PC that are available for BG2. Solaufein, Kelsey, Tusjatha, Kivan and Xan come to mind. If you really want a fling with Haer'Dalis, the Romantic Encounters mod has a one night stand for him (and some 50 odd other romantic experiences spread out accross BG2).

Aw that's too bad. Alright. Yes I'll look at the other ones. Thanks anyways.

Archived