Yay!

Guest Rodent of Unusual Size

Guest Rodent of Unusual Size

If this project is WeiDU mods compatible, then it may be just what I have been waiting for for the last couple of years.

All the other attempts seem to have been canceled or were half-hearted in the first place... but this looks good! Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

How are you feeling JPS? I hope your fleu hasn't lasted this long. ^_^ Well since we're supposed to post words of encouragment here: Keep going JPS please! It's about time someone decided to do a romance for Haer'Dalis and I'm looking forward to it. I can't speak for everyone in this forum but I think they'd all say the same thing. You're the greatest JPS! YAY!! :thumbsup:

Actually Alaya, a romance with Haer'Dalis must have been one of the most popular mod projects around. It just seems to be a cursed project, since everyone gives up at some point. ^^

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :thumbsup::D

Actually Alaya, a romance with Haer'Dalis must have been one of the most popular mod projects around. It just seems to be a cursed project, since everyone gives up at some point. ^^

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D:thumbsup:

Let's hope he does. :D

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D:thumbsup:

Let's hope he does. :D

Yes, because JPS is such an amazing person full of wonderful ideas and I think you're the greatest! :D

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D :D

Let's hope he does. :thumbsup:

Yes, because JPS is such an amazing person full of wonderful ideas and I think you're the greatest! ;)

Yay! :D:p

Archived