Bug Reports V1

theacefes

Please read the Troubleshooting Guide before posting here.

Also, try to be specific about the problem you are having as well as include your WeiDU log or your DEBUG file.

Last but not least, please try to put spoilers tags if your report includes a spoiler.

Hi. The installation did not work. I copied this from the debug file:

ERROR locating resource for 'CHAIN3'

Resource [K#AURENB.DLG] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [sarahSoA/Dialogues/K#SarahB.d]: Failure("resource [K#AURENB.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA V1], rolling back to previous state

[sarahSoA/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Will uninstall 5 files for [sARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2] component 0.

Unable to Unlink [sarahSoA/backup/0/MAPPINGS.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "SarahSoA/backup/0/MAPPINGS.0")Uninstalled 5 files for [sARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2] component 0.

I searched for "error" and this was all I got.

I've also encountered the same problem.

The problem is that one of the strings is actually relying on Auren mod to actually be present in the directory. Or at least that's the best I can figure, about to install Auren to test that out.

Same error here, I am afraid. ;)

Fresh install (TOB + Patch):

ERROR locating resource for 'CHAIN3'

Resource [K#AURENB.DLG] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [sarahSoA/Dialogues/K#SarahB.d]: Failure("resource [K#AURENB.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA V1], rolling back to previous state

[sarahSoA/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Will uninstall 7 files for [sARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2] component 0.

Restoring backed-up [sarahSoA/backup/0/ACTION.IDS]

Unable to Unlink [override/ACTION.IDS]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "override/ACTION.IDS")SarahSoA/backup/0/ACTION.IDS copied to override/ACTION.IDS, 13073 bytes

Restoring backed-up [sarahSoA/backup/0/TRIGGER.IDS]

Unable to Unlink [override/TRIGGER.IDS]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "override/TRIGGER.IDS")SarahSoA/backup/0/TRIGGER.IDS copied to override/TRIGGER.IDS, 7725 bytes

Unable to Unlink [sarahSoA/backup/0/MAPPINGS.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "SarahSoA/backup/0/MAPPINGS.0")Uninstalled 7 files for [sARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("resource [K#AURENB.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-SARAHSOA.DEBUG to theacefes (bohdi2185@msn.com)

THIS POST HAS A SPOILER!

This is the only Auren involvement in the mod:

CHAIN

IF ~InParty("K#Sarah")

InParty("K#Auren")

InParty("Nalia")

GlobalGT("K#BanterO","GLOBAL",11)

!ActuallyInCombat()

Global("SAurBanter","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#SarahB SAur1

~(Laughs) I can't believe you.~

DO ~SetGlobal("SAurBanter","GLOBAL",1)~

== K#AurenB ~Well, she was right there and-~

== K#SarahB ~I know, Auren, but it just seems so...wrong.~

== K#AurenB ~I don't think anyone around minded.~

== K#SarahB ~Wait...you just did it right in front of everyone?~

== BNALIA ~Did what?~

== K#AurenB ~Well, except for her owner, everyone else seemed to think it was hilarious.~

== K#SarahB ~You don't say!~

== BNALIA ~Did what? Whose owner?~

== K#AurenB ~I can't say my mentor was very happy with me afterwards but at least I had a good time with it.~

== K#SarahB ~And that's what counts, right?~

== BNALIA ~Auren Aseph! What in all the hells did you do?!~

== K#SarahB ~Oh, Nalia, dear, it's not so bad really. Auren was just telling me about the time she and her old group had to steal a ship to get away from these people who were after them.~

== K#AurenB ~Well, momentarily really. We gave it back shortly after the ordeal. And we *did* get those bandits locked up in the end.~

== BNALIA ~A...a ship?~

== K#AurenB ~Well, yeah. What else did you think we were talking about?~

== BNALIA ~I...oh nevermind. You are infuriating, Aseph.~

== K#SarahB ~Hmmm...I think I can see what she means.~

== K#AurenB ~Hmmm? Oh! Hah, do not take me for some cheap whore! I live to serve you and you only, Miss D'Arnise.~

== BNALIA ~Oh...enough! Both of you.~

EXIT

The install didn't stop as abruptdly when Auren was installed beforehand. However an error for the Readme has occured:

Cannot find the file 'readme-sarah.html' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libaries are available.

The install is successful to my knowledge however. Instructions were followed. ;)

Archived