Shop Scripting Question

MrEnnigma

You've got a shop already created that you want to update with new items. How do you get these new items to show up in the shop without starting a new game and without having already purchased items reappear? I figure you could do some sort of inventory check but that seems overly complex to me?

If a store has been visited then it is saved in the save game. Any changes made to the store file after it has been visited only show up in a new game. If you don't want this to be the case then Rob's suggestion of a new store, separate, is the best solution.

Have you looked at the Reign of Virture Mod? Several items are added to stores already in the game, without having to rebuilt the store.

No but I'll take a look. Thanks.

If a store has been visited then it is saved in the save game. Any changes made to the store file after it has been visited only show up in a new game. If you don't want this to be the case then Rob's suggestion of a new store, separate, is the best solution.

I was afraid of that. Well I see if I can come up with something. Thanks everybody. :)

Archived