BG2:EE - Unfinished Business, Almateria's RP, SC Stratagems, W.Tactics, far right difficulty slider (insane)

frostysh

I'm a bit surprised by that comment too. What exactly is not restoration that it warrants discouraging others from using it? Opinion is an opinion, but I'm curious what's wrong with it. To me, between UB and ARP, the latter always seemed to be closer to vanilla content, restoring what is already in game files instead of writing it's own story or adding unbalanced content (like Boo from UB that is able to kill large groups of low level enemies all by himself - or at least that was the case few versions ago when I played UB the last time).

Here's a video showing examples of what you may expect in ARP:

I am did not read carefully README of Unfinished Business or Almateria's Restoration Project, because to avoid the SPOILERS. . .

But I hope no hard dis-balance or something like it will appear, also I did not install from this mods stuff like a additional KITS etc.

This is my first (and probably last) play-trough of Baldur's Gate 2, I will continue this when I will done my stupid cosmetic GUI mod ... :mad:

Off-topic:

Miss Almateria have a weird forum avatar it looks like a girl from Ancient Greece/Roman mythology - The Cyclopes girl O_o .

Agent77 likes A. Ainstain quotes too :p

I can not understand what a monster described on lynx avatar ... o_o

InKal that a combination of letters that has many meanings ...

That is I want to say :p

Miss Almateria have a weird forum avatar it looks like a girl from Ancient Greece/Roman mythology - The Cyclopes girl O_o .

Are you sure it's not a part of a dog avatar with a tongue out, it's eyes are no where in the picture... the small curved line is just the lower part of it's chin. Am I crazy, sure, but you must be insane to think a picture like that would be a cyclopes. Where's its nose ?

And if it would be what's said, these is far more modern influence to the art style than the Greece/Roman mythology, as the abstract arts came to the Western art scene after the "Renaissance up to the middle of the 19th century"... that said, it's a nice avatar anyways. Unlike the totally non original of mine. But you can't say that mine doesn't fit well for what it represents.

I'm a bit surprised by...

Good thing you can learn not to be surprised, cause next time it could take lives. The whole point of the internet is to broaden your perspective.

Understanding is more than just seeing both sides view points, it's the ability to discern the reflection point that is needed to remove the selfimage from the mirror. And thus remove the illusion the "I".

Damage types (slashing, blunt. etc.) doesn't matter in BG2. It only matters in Improved Anvil mod. In vanilla and every other mod you only need some blunt for golems and thats all.

Erhm have you tried to kill a fire elemental with fire spells... It will argue itself well with the point you try to make in this. See the, not a golem agreement.

"" :D

Why the grin ?
Are you sure it's not a part of a dog avatar with a tongue out, it's eyes are no where in the picture... the small curved line is just the lower part of it's chin. Am I crazy, sure, but you must be insane to think a picture like that would be a cyclopes. Where's its nose ?

It literally is a cyclope girl you butt

Here's an eye, and under the eye's a frowny mouth, because i also frown a lot

and there's no nose because anime

And if it would be what's said, these is far more modern influence to the art style than the Greece/Roman mythology, as the abstract arts came to the Western art scene after the "Renaissance up to the middle of the 19th century"... that said, it's a nice avatar anyways. Unlike the totally non original of mine. But you can't say that mine doesn't fit well for what it represents.

Whahhahaa. Maybe I have limited imagination and reads ancient fairy-tales rather then Renaissance fairy-tales. Somewhere I heard that an ancient Persian stuff was cool too.

Whatever when I read your comment I see the dog indeed :D . And I though that abstract art was in Europe before 19th century..

For your avatar I see only mythical creature from hell - The Imp , yeah maybe I am too influenced by the standard myths :p .

Good thing you can learn not to be surprised, cause next time it could take lives. The whole point of the internet is to broaden your perspective.

Understanding is more than just seeing both sides view points, it's the ability to discern the reflection point that is needed to remove the selfimage from the mirror. And thus remove the illusion the "I".

Hmm. Anyway the fact is a fact, at least before a humans will build the time machine :D like in sci-fi fantasy.

Since this thread is a goner anyway, I'll explain my monster it's actually me. I'm giving birth to myself. I'm sure you've heard of metamorphosis. :saiyan:

Sorry , I though it is a mythical creature some kind of icy monster :p.

This thread is not gone, just little bit freeze. I will make my little manual to BG2:EE like it was to BG1:EE , but I need to complete the skull with Blender for my GUI mod, and then I need to modify dialogue box and then the quick panel spell icons.

For now I modelling one side of a skull .

hGPhE0Y.gif

From what an animation series is it?

And I though that abstract art was in Europe before 19th century..

For your avatar I see only mythical creature from hell - The Imp , yeah maybe I am too influenced by the standard myths :p .

Well, you'll find my user name in SHSforums easily...

And well the English century system is odd, but nope, there was not really much appreciation towards the abstract art in Europe before the year 1800... as it came to be prominent in the later part of that century, aka the 19th.

@Almateria... you know I was partially kidding ? Right. Yes, I had actually seen the dog in the picture I described... but I had realized it was actually a cyclop girl, too. But it's like all the great illusions, ones you see it as a, you can't not see it as not a.

Well, you'll find my user name in SHSforums easily...

And well the English century system is odd, but nope, there was not really much appreciation towards the abstract art in Europe before the year 1800... as it came to be prominent in the later part of that century, aka the 19th.

I am feeling fine on my own way, typing on www.gibberlings3.net :) But thanx anyway.

About this abstract art it is looks like a ... something sux. Maybe I am too limited but what the hell is that :D

Francis_Picabia%2C_1912%2C_Tarentelle%2C

Francis Picabia, 1912, Tarentelle, oil on canvas, 73.6 x 92.1 cm, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), New York

Cam on! This is boring an extremely boring picture!

Even the picture that was painted ~300 years before is looks more cool .

Slays_Hector.jpg

Achilles Slays Hector, by Peter Paul Rubens 1630/35.

This picture has a...., I do not know how it say on English , the picture has a

beginning and action , and some morale , and some thesis inside it. So it is not so boring like the picture above it.

Maybe I will use it in my mod! :D

What a meaning of that

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.

I am not so enlighten in English so : Welcome to the sanity - this is a invitation to the something saint. You are free to search for the limit - this is mean that I (i.e.) can try to search for limit of something, but limit of what exactly ???It is out there - that is mean that the something (perhaps the limit) is not there , but where this "there"?? at the sanity ?? We drew it in the sand - who is "we"? What we drew? - The limits?

Sorry if I am boring :beholder:

Archived