Tutorial Index and Forum Guidelines

I made some suggestions to Cam, he liked them, but he couldn't be bothered to implement them, so he is making me do it instead.

Some of the tutorial threads in this forum are being clogged up with comments. IMO this distracts for the tutorial and can scare away those that we are trying to help. I'll be the first to admit that I am one of the main perpertrators, but I'm trying to make amends. :D

This is one of those 'please start a new thread for questions and comments' messages. This isn't going to be a hard and fast rule, but if tutorial looks as if it is being overwhelmed by comments I'll split the topic into the main tutorial thread (marked with an !) and a 'Disussion' thread.

So, if things look a little different it is because I have been meddling.

Oh, if a lot of the posts are Cam and I patting each other on the back I'll probably delete them (or I will :D - Grim).

Edited by Idobek

This post has been updated to show the latest list of tutorials out there. Thanks, igi!

-theacefes

Updated August 13, 2020 with fixed link versions provided by MilesTeg.  Thanks!

-Caedwyr

If you are a modder with questions about how to go about making your mod, please try the Modding Q&A forum.

If you have questions about mods, mod installations, or mod ideas, please try the General Mod Discussion forum.

Multimedia

NPC

WeiDU

Kits

Porting Mods

Misc.

Otherwise interesting new/pinned topics:

Links to other tutorials/communities

Hm? RPG Dungeon's tutorials are here, in the "tutorials and lessons" section. I link there quite often to the romance authoring tutorial.
Hmm, well that looks like only a subset of what they once had. Specifically, I was looking for Rastor's item creation tutorial I linked in this thread, but it seems to be gone now.
Hm? RPG Dungeon's tutorials are here, in the "tutorials and lessons" section. I link there quite often to the romance authoring tutorial.
Hmm, well that looks like only a subset of what they once had. Specifically, I was looking for Rastor's item creation tutorial I linked in this thread, but it seems to be gone now.

I'll get them back up and post a link here.