BG1NPC Project v22 bug thread

qwerty1234567: This would be bgqe, not bg1npc project, and is fixed for v12 that is currently only available at Kerzenburgforum since G3 download center upload function is not working. (I'll go and deactivate the current download, now.) EDIT: Thank you very much for reporting! I didn't mean to sound snappy, in case I did.

Edited by jastey

qwerty1234567: This would be bgqe, not bg1npc project, and is fixed for v12 that is currently only available at Kerzenburgforum since G3 download center upload function is not working. (I'll go and deactivate the current download, now.) EDIT: Thank you very much for reporting! I didn't mean to sound snappy, in case I did.

I see, sorry.

Upon returning to Candlekeep, there's an option to thank Hull for "taking care" of Gorion's remains, although he supposedly was buried by PC.

I adore this mod and loved it on my previous tutu install, and am overjoyed that it is ready for EE. I understand this is likely user error and not a bug, But I am frusterated and not seeing my error. I am trying to install on EE and keep getting and error at then end for the required modifications.

" stopping instalation because of error"

also I can not seem to get the bug file to link here. Any help would be appreciated

Well, without the SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG file, it's hard to know what is going wrong. Can you paste the contents of the file into a PM? Or, the Beamdog forums allow for attachments. You can zip up the SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG file and attach it to the BG1NPC thread at the Beamdog forums.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/39422/bg1npc-v22-and-bg1npc-music-pack-v6#latest

AstroBryGuy, could you please create new release at github?

Hi ALIEN,

v22.1 is available on GitHub. Mostly a bugfix release.

https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/BG1NPC/releases

Changes for Version 22.1 - 2015-12-01

• Correcting typos in German tra files [isaya]
  • More German translations (Teiluebersetzung vom Kerzenburgforum, teilweise noch in englisch,http://kerzenburg.baldurs-gate.eu/)
  • Numerous minor bug fixes
    • Fix: Invulnerable Lake Poets
    • Fix: Xzar's Quest journal entries not working on BGEE
    • Fix: Removing Allegiance(Myself,0) checks in x#xzjell.baf and x#xzslim.baf
    • Fix: Khalid held/sleeping/etc.. blocks Jaheria-Beador dialog
    • Adding timer for Jaheria's "Bury Gorion" talk
    • Adding death variable for Bheren
    • Fix: Minsc stutter bug at Lighthouse
    • Fix for Minsc-Vitiare stutter issue
    • Fix: Dialog option appears to thank Hull for burying Gorion when CHARNAME buried him
Edited by AstroBryGuy

Came across a very strange bug where after talking to the guy who stole the dagger from the tomb in the area you enter after leaving the Nashkel Mines, Dynaheir interjects as normal, but whatever you say to the guy she then leaves the party and the area permanently.

I'm running with BG:EE

I've tested it, but don't see any problems with Hentold's dialog. What version of BG1NPC do you have installed and what other mods are you running?

EDIT: It's BG1UB. BGEE changed the state order for Hentold's dialog. The Minor Dialog Restoration Component was causing the problem (writing changes to the wrong state in BGEE). It is fixed in the latest version of BG1UB.

https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases/tag/v14.0_beta_151227

Edited by AstroBryGuy