Sarevok's Deathbringer kit

Cashews

If memory serves, there used to be a problem with Sarevok's Deathbringer kit when using the Kitpack with the Ascension Mod. Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Also, since the Kitpack is now Tutu/BGT compatible, will it affect Sarevok in Baldur's Gate?

Thanks you for any answers.

And, as always, thank you all for a mod well done. ;)

If memory serves, there used to be a problem with Sarevok's Deathbringer kit when using the Kitpack with the Ascension Mod. Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Yes, this is fixed.

Also, since the Kitpack is now Tutu/BGT compatible, will it affect Sarevok in Baldur's Gate?

Only the joinable Sarevok in ToB gets kitted, so all the others (BG finale, the umpteen dream Sarevoks, Hell Trial Sarevok, etc.) do not.

Yes, this is fixed.

Woohoo! ;) Thanks.

Only the joinable Sarevok in ToB gets kitted, so all the others (BG finale, the umpteen dream Sarevoks, Hell Trial Sarevok, etc.) do not.

Ah okay. Probably better like this. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a Deathbringer assault.

Always was jealous of Sarevok's deathbringer talents. ;);)

Just out of curiousity, wouldn't one factor of the class also be only available to chaotic characters?

I mean Saervok's own weapon is a Deathbringer only weapon, yet its power defines chaos. Especially when powered up does this come into reason, Accension made it so only chaotic fighter types can handle the blade, and usually that means only Sarevok.

Anyway, I'm just brainstorming here.

Archived