It's been too long since I wrote some of this...

Grim Squeaker

Heh. Love it when you read something you wrote months/years ago and think "Did I write this?" Of course, it's always better when the thought that follows is "It doesn't suck" rather than "Was I drunk?" but either way, what's done is done.

Heh. Love it when you read something you wrote months/years ago and think "Did I write this?" Of course, it's always better when the thought that follows is "It doesn't suck" rather than "Was I drunk?" but either way, what's done is done.

I just got the opening flirt line...

(Tyris approaches with a sultry smile on her lips. It's moments like this that make you forget the horrors you've recently experienced.)

... and I'm thinking "well, this is gonna be a standard flirt. Maybe I should write some more so people don't get bored". And then...

(She walks up to you and whispers in your ear.) How about we find some tavern, get horribly drunk and go at it like rabbits? Just a suggestion...

... suddenly I'm pissing myself with laughter. Apparently it was a dull day when I was writing that one. But hell, it's in-character and quite amusing. And yet I'm fairly sure it's not as dodgy as some of the ToB lovetalks.

Archived